Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95X F2 Smart TV Box Android 9.0

A95X F2 Smart TV Box Android 9.0 -
    Support YouTube HD 4K / Amlogic S905X2 / 4GB DDR3+32GB EMMC / 2.4G WiFi / BT4.2 / USB3.0 / HDMI2.1 / VP9+

Specification As Found
    Brand: A95X
    Model: F2
    Type: TV Box
    System: Android 9.0
    CPU: Amlogic S905X2
    Core: Quad Core
    RAM: 4G RAM
    RAM Type: DDR3
    ROM: 32G ROM,64G ROM
    TV Box Features: 5G WiFi
    Color: Black
    Decoder Format: H.263, H.264, H.265, HD MPEG4
    Audio format: AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
    Video format: AVI, DAT, ISO, MKV, MP4, MPEG, RM, WMV
    Photo Format: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF
    Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
    5G WiFi: Yes
    Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
    Power Supply: Charge Adapter
    Interface: AV,DC 5V,HDMI,LAN,TF card,USB2.0,USB3.0
    Language: Multilanguage
    HDMI Version: 2.1
    Other Functions: Others
    Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
    Product weight: 0.2500 kg
    Package weight: 0.4500 kg
    Product size (L x W x H): 10.40 x 10.40 x 1.94 cm / 4.09 x 4.09 x 0.76 inches
    Package size (L x W x H): 18.50 x 12.50 x 4.80 cm / 7.28 x 4.92 x 1.89 inches
    Package Contents: 1 x TV Box, 1 x Voice Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English Manual
    Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Please can a detailed review be done for A95X F2 Android TV Box? I'll really appreciate it as very little info is out there about this box. Thanks.

Comment

I just received this unit, hoping to replace my pretty satisfactory Android 5.1 box with something faster. A big issue for me is for the unit to allow audio passthrough via its SPDIF or digital coax audio output, which my current box does easily (as all of them should).

Sadly, this is the second Android 9.0 box that seems incapable of doing this essential task (the first I tried had an Allwinner H6 processor). What's the point of offering a digital audio out jack if it only delivers 2.0 (no surround) sound? Some Kodi forum threads note that these inexpensive boxes are rushed out with little thought, and that a number of such models with newer Android versions are not fully functional in regard to audio output.

So, onto e-b-a-y will I post this unit for sale, and stick with my Android 5.1 box for a long while.

Comment

Hello.
        I also have the problem of audio passthrough by the spdif output.
        Do you have any idea if it is a hardware problem or a software problem that might be solved by a futur update?
        Thanks.

Comment

Ole,

I purchased two Android 9.0 boxes (different processors), and both failed to produce audio passthrough via SPDIF.

I then purchased an Android 7.1 box, and had absolutely no problem w/ passthrough (likewise w/ my older Android 5.1 box).

Given that two different 9.0 boxes failed, I can only assume that it's a software issue.

Comment

Have you guys tested SPDIF Passthrough with LibreELEC ???

Forum thread:
            1. This thread is for discussion of LibreELEC images created by myself. If you prefer to use another OS, please keep discussion about that OS in other forums. Off-topic posts about other OS will be deleted to moved to other threads. 2. The start…

Thank balbes150 if it does work...

Comment

I have never used libreELEC for my part. I'll see what to do to install it to see if it solves the problem of SPDIF Passthrough.

Thank you for the information.

And jamaroney can you tell me which box did you buy?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but libreELEC is only good for Kodi, so I couldn't run Android apps, yes/no?

The Android 7.1 box that worked well for me was the S10 R-TV. It's been out for a while, so got a new one cheap ($19) on e-b-a-y.

Comment

Hello
                  I test SPDIF Passthrough with LibreELEC and it doesn?t work.
                  And yes you couldn?t run android apps with LibreELEC

Comment

hi to all,
                    can someone tell me if this device have a working usb touchscreen support?!
                    thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AltCtrlDroid View Post
                      hi to all,
                      can someone tell me if this device have a working usb touchscreen support?!
                      thanks!
                      If you need Touchscreen support, you should be looking at getting a development board like a Pine64, RaspberryPi4, VIM3L, Odroid-N2 -- not a TvBox that was specifically made for TV's. The development board (a.k.a SBC, single-board-computer, maker boards) have Open Source code and it is a lot easier for developers to add Touchscreen support if their stock Android version doesn't have it implemented already.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

If you need Touchscreen support, you should be looking at getting a development board like a Pine64, RaspberryPi4, VIM3L, Odroid-N2 -- not a TvBox that was specifically made for TV's. The development board (a.k.a SBC, single-board-computer, maker boards) have Open Source code and it is a lot easier for developers to add Touchscreen support if their stock Android version doesn't have it implemented already.
                        Hi, i have tested 5 android box (and this will be the next) and 3 on 5 support touchscreens. Android boxes are cheaper, powerful and ready to be used but is also filled of bugs... Probably your suggest is the best thing to do... 

Comment

I keep getting this warning. What should I do. can you help me.
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

A95X_F2_update_2019.08.29.mediatek. by, The problem is solved with.

Comment

hi friends.hdmi is not working.I changed the cable, it didn't work again.
                              hunting is running.hdmi how to get rid.AV is running

Comment

Working...
                              X