Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mecool KM9 with drm L3

Hello guys,
    I just received my "new" tv box from Gearbest. A mecool KM9 without the voice remote control. It was not a new one though. There were many afterparty apps installed and the plug was broken.. But thats ok.. I fixed it.. The worst part is that the drm info is as shown on the photos. I dont know how to restore drm L1. Is there a way or are they forever gone?
    Thank you very much!

P.S. what do you think i should do with Gearbest about this specific buy?
    Attached Files

Return it.

No way currently to restore the DRM certificate (s). We may one day see a BurnKey tool that will re-enable embedded DRM keys, as we did with the earlier Mecool Pro L, but until then...

Comment

Return the darn box

Comment

Is this the km9 with the Android TV OS or just the stock android? If it is stock android then you won't have DRM level 1.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

So they offered me a 22dollars refund while I keep the box. It is a solid solution I think
          hopefully this won't happen again neither to me nor to anyone.. they insisted that the product was new and staff but.. the gave me the refund! Anyway! Thank you for your replies! I hope that one day burnkeys will work with for this box too!

Comment

I not found anywhere the post on this subject.
            Yet it is something very important. Nobody find that annoying?
            On the IR remote, we see that there are letters on the buttons of the numbers but does not work. When pressing only the numbers come on the screen.
            With the firmware version android 6 this function worked perfectly.
            Before posting, I worked a lot on it.
            The remote.conf file is gone to /vendor/etc/remote_vs.conf
            I have edit, add the detail same previous firmware remote.conf, move to remote.tab1 and nothing works.
            The function stay always on numeric digits, I think it is necessary to activate the multiple key but I do not know how.

Please help.

Comment

Working...
            X