MECOOL KM9 Pro Classic Google Certificated Voice Control Android TV Box 2/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastobadness View Post
    seedaripper1973 I had this issue also which was caused by the use of a third party remote, an MX3 at the time. Took me a while to work it out.

Things to try are re-pairing the OG remote via Bluetooth...also if you have any peripherals attached via USB, remove them and try again.
    Cheers mate, i tried the old repairing trick and ...Hey Presto!
    Gonna be checking out the available ROMS now.
    Peas.
    See.

Comment

Has anyone got Disney plus working properly on this box? The app installs and I can get the shows to play without audio. If I cast Disney plus from my phone to the box it plays with audio. Restaurant with the audio settings to no avail I can't hear the navigation sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TMMCBots View Post
        Has anyone got Disney plus working properly on this box? The app installs and I can get the shows to play without audio. If I cast Disney plus from my phone to the box it plays with audio. Restaurant with the audio settings to no avail I can't hear the navigation sounds.
        Have you resolve disney+ issues?

Separately is both the USB port working for you? My 2.0 port ain't working...

Comment

Originally posted by seedaripper1973 View Post
          Hi bryanhk
          I am using the original remote?
          By using the original remote only...There is no problem about voice input
          Third party remote may affect the Voice input of the original remote

Comment

Is there anyway to get netflix HD using the android TV app on this box?????

Comment

Originally posted by leptdre View Post
              Is there anyway to get netflix HD using the android TV app on this box?????
              Read the last page
              Here is the link that Snakx posted to resurrect Netflix in 1080P HD.... Scroll to post #60. Could not get a direct link to that post. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Disney plus still only plays without audio unless chromecasting. Both USB ports are working good for my keyboard and USB thumb drive.

Comment

Hi,
                  Ive bought the km9 classic. He propose me a ota update but i can't validate. Do you know how to perform online upgrade?

Also, i have a issue when watching vidéo. Its not smooth on h264 and 265. Is it due to a lack of ram? I use vlc and connected on ethernet
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

The Disney app did update and now I have sound!. Both USB ports are working correctly as well! Now if I could only get Netflix to work.
                    Last edited by TMMCBots; 12-13-2019, 13:37. Reason: App updated!

Comment

My KM9 classic is bricked... I don't know why. I have the blue led when the box is on but nothing on the screen.

I tried usb burning tool , but can't detect the device. I don't have any device in the device manager. Any tip? Thanks
                      Last edited by fixide; 02-15-2020, 18:14.

Comment

Edit: Got Disney+ to install via Play (finally) but no audio here either
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2020, 10:43.

Comment

I cant find stock firmware for this device. Someone please post link... thaks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by nmld View Post
                            I cant find stock firmware for this device. Someone please post link... thaks in advance
                            https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...-soc-20190329/ or
                            https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ro-tv-box.html ?

They both appear to be KM9_ATV_9_S905X2_29.03.2019

Edit: Direct link from the 2nd page: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397954434

Comment

So let me ask - what's the difference between the KM9Pro and the KM9Pro Deluxe? The KM9 I bought from Amazon is the Deluxe.

Audio doesn't work on Disney+ if anyone's curious. And it cannot find my Jellyfin media server (Jellyfin is an open source port of Emby). The logs on that report this when trying to connect to it

[2020-02-15 13:21:10.808 -06:00] [WRN] Unable to respond to udp request because the local ip address could not be determined.

So if I understand this correctly, my Jellyfin server can't find the IP address of the KM9Pro Deluxe box that's trying to log into it.
                              Plus, the KM9Pro Deluxe loses its network connection if I try to set the IP address on the box as static instead of using DHCP..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                Thanks,
                                i m not for first two links , these are for devices with ddr4 4gb.

Comment

Working...
                                X