Kill all applications for KM9 pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill all applications for KM9 pro

Friends,is there any kill all application app for KM9 Pro. The stock version doesn't have it and many applications are running in the background. Please help.

Dear Mo123 bro, can you please extend your support and expertise with this request

Comment

Hi, since I haven't found any resolution to this, I would like to post my own resolution just to help people looking for it. Head over to google play store on this device and install Background apps and process list. It's a free application. However, it's dependent on Amazon app Store. Please download Amazon app Store and logon to it. Once installed, open the app, allow permissions if any and then click close all applications. You need to manually click force stop to kill the application but it is atleast something better than nothing. I was surprised to see 24 running applications upon first use though box has been restarted several times. I hope, this information will be helpful to Km9 pro users.

Have a nice day!

Comment

There's another app does that very well. You can choose which apps are force closed, it also works for system apps.
        It's called "killapps"

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Hi guys, I'm also looking for such an app, thank you for your suggestions. These apps drain my phone's battery because they are running at the same time. I hope that the app killer can solve my problem or I'll have to buy a new phone. Also, I've heard that there's an app that helps you check which apps are draining your battery. I know this sounds strange, but I read about it somewhere. If you know anything about this, please share your thoughts. Despite all these difficulties, I can't imagine my life without apps. By the way, I take free apps from https://apksalad.com/en. And if I need cool mobile games, I find them there.
          Last edited by jeffreywalton; 11-21-2020, 17:43.

Comment

Working...
          X