Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTA Update Broken on KM9 Pro

Hi Friends...Good Day to you all

​​​​The ota function also known as software update doesn't do anything. if I click on it, it should say like checking for update or you have the latest version but it just takes back to main screen immediately. This means that in ota application there is no link to connect to server. This means that if there is any software update from mecool, I will not receive it. please help and provide me latest apk for OTA. I have also contacted Videostrong but I doubt I will ever get reply.

P:S - A request to admins and moderators- please if we can have a separate thread for mecool km9 pro only as this box has huge potential and its indeed one of the best box. Many related issues are posted in KM9 thread but intact these two boxes has no comparison.

Originally posted by imurreflection View Post
    Hi Friends...Good Day to you all

​​​​The ota function also known as software update doesn't do anything. if I click on it, it should say like checking for update or you have the latest version but it just takes back to main screen immediately. This means that in ota application there is no link to connect to server. This means that if there is any software update from mecool, I will not receive it. please help and provide me latest apk for OTA. I have also contacted Videostrong but I doubt I will ever get reply.

P:S - A request to admins and moderators- please if we can have a separate thread for mecool km9 pro only as this box has huge potential and its indeed one of the best box. Many related issues are posted in KM9 thread but intact these two boxes has no comparison.
    I doubt the device will ever get an update, so don't count on it.

Comment

Same here, I think it's fake

Comment

Working...
      X