X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    Facing bluetooth issues as well...

BT settings crashes all the time
    i am on virgin media desktop works fine on wi-fi and ethernet just failing on tn box

Comment

i am on virgin media desktop works fine on wi-fi and ethernet just failing on tn box

Comment

Did you successfully try connecting Bluetooth device before?
        I can't do anything for now, still stuck after boot animation. No twrp, no stock firmware. Dead

Comment

Originally posted by kukalikuk View Post

I can't do anything for now, still stuck after boot animation. No twrp, no stock firmware. Dead
          no joy with bluetooth either,waiting for virgin to get back to me called them and asked for hub check as it was working on old android box 5 days ago

Comment

I cant say for sure, but I think it worked!

I passed over a crash log to an app dev and before that I took a look inside. A lot of apps crashed due to webview issues...

You could try any S905x2 TWRP!

Check these TWRPs and report back:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...x-gt1-t3928788

Since your box is dead you could try ANDROID 8 Poison rom: https://mega.nz/#!qV8S1YgA!Ng4Rlxs_v...orFyaQ_BMgKxrc

Comment

Alright, I grabbed the webview component and just installed it. I dont know wether I deleted the apk accidently or wether there was an update issue. Now it is possible to login to google play. Ill test the BT functionality and report back

Comment

No BT functionality as well....

Curious I could swear I had BT connection..
                Last edited by soldiaz; 09-23-2019, 16:55.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190923_170303_small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.3 KB ID:	784497

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190923_170010_small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.5 KB ID:	784496

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190923_170454_small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.8 KB ID:	784498

settings stopps when trying to search devices...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by soldiaz; 09-23-2019, 16:58.

Comment

in recovery it says u213 reference..

Comment

Found this information on Alibaba:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190923_203911_small.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	784516

Sorry folks, my fault, I did not check properly on arrival.

According to this 2/16 device comes without bluetooth...

And I doubt it is 64 bit...I guess it is 32bit system

At gearbest device is still being sold as 2/16 with BT support....as always: Chinese slovenliness

Comment

Found this information on Alibaba:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190923_203911_small.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	784516

Sorry folks, my fault, I did not check properly on arrival.

According to this 2/16 device comes without bluetooth...

And I doubt it is 64 bit...I guess it is 32bit system

At gearbest device is still being sold as 2/16 with BT support....as always: Chinese slovenliness

https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_009894090064.html
                        I found that page also after buying this box, my seller page didn't mention that 2/16 didn't have Bluetooth either, and 5ghz wifi

Did you install twrp from this forum? Could you send system backup for this box? I haven't try to install android 8.1 firmware but I think it would fail since it should remake the partition. I'm waiting for my usb male to male cable to try these firmware.

​​​​And yes our system is 32 bit, i did checked it before it dead. Thank you for keeping this forum updated, i think not many of us have this box and this thread is the only hk1 play forum update

Comment

Originally posted by steveyboy View Post

You should try making the ip static in your network setting and ping your box from your desktop.

Comment

You should try making the ip static in your network setting and ping your box from your desktop.
                            finnally got it to connect with wi-fi but not ethernet wi-fi to slow though so now just got to get ethernet to connect i am trying everything.virgin said not showing any issues on hub all working correctly.thanks for your efforts will now try static.

Comment

did you try any recovery?

Comment

kukalikuk steveyboy : whole thread : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...oil-85691501-5 This is from 4pda Russian site.

This box uses same wifi chipset RT8189. Try to flash this image through male-male USB cable and report back:

https://yadi.sk/d/GDdYuHjzgo_GSQ

TWRP:
                                https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/14644208/TWRP_322.zip

Reset apk: https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/17080752/RESET.apk

Comment

Working...
                                X