X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AuXiLiAtOr View Post
    Unbrick and Flash every Box (Maskrom)

Here it is: https://streamable.com/8ho9e

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

AndroidTool_Release_v2.51

Enjoy ^^
    This is for Rockchip.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
      edit....

Comment

Originally posted by AuXiLiAtOr View Post

edit....
        Do you have a Rockchip or Amlogic processor?

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel View Post
          Here the link for the 4/32, 64 or 128GB version (rooted): https://mega.nz/#!dUFVAA6L!idEPGZNo6...TiDE2-VerQB0VY
          Any one try this fw yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_flued View Post

Any one try this fw yet?
            I did not test, because my HK1 Play had power failure and damaged, but I believe it is the official, because the name is U212, same fw that came on my device, the seller who sent me this fw.

Comment

I did not test, because my HK1 Play had power failure and damaged, but I believe it is the official, because the name is U212, same fw that came on my device, the seller who sent me this fw.
              Can you explain me what is "power failur"? I thinks i got the same problem here, before flashing my box with rom 4/32 G(unroot), i can plug usb cable to the 3.0 usb port(the pc can recognized my box from this port actually). But after that the pc can't recognized my box throught this port anymore, and strangely it's changed to 2.0 usb port for pc to recognized the box. unfortunately

Comment

Can you explain me what is "power failur"? I thinks i got the same problem here, before flashing my box with rom 4/32 G(unroot), i can plug usb cable to the 3.0 usb port(the pc can recognized my box from this port actually). But after that the pc can't recognized my box throught this port anymore, and strangely it's changed to 2.0 usb port for pc to recognized the box. unfortunately
                Unfortunately I can't flash using this port, there is always an error message when I flash this box.

Comment

Error message is "key configurate error" right ? :-P

Ill post keys in #1 post...found howto solve..

thanks Boks

Comment

Here the PC always recognized the USB 2.0 port, and for that I installed the version 4/32 (Unroot), what happened here was that one day I was watching iptv through HK1 Play normally and the power off was over 2x and with that he presented defect, the two USB ports (2.0 and 3.0) do not work, and the HDMI image appeared red streaks, I tried to take it in an electronics, and the boy couldn't fix it, now the device doesn't turn on anymore, and it also doesn't recognize it anymore PC, because according to him the processor burned, I opened the device and it only turns on the very weak red led, I tried to short the board and even turns on the blue led quickly and turns off, and on the PC it only gives the noise and does not recognize, my HK1 Play unfortunately spoiled.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here the PC always recognized the USB 2.0 port, and for that I installed the version 4/32 (Unroot), what happened here was that one day I was watching iptv through HK1 Play normally and the power off was over 2x and with that he presented defect, the two USB ports (2.0 and 3.0) do not work, and the HDMI image appeared red streaks, I tried to take it in an electronics, and the boy couldn't fix it, now the device doesn't turn on anymore, and it also doesn't recognize it anymore PC, because according to him the processor burned, I opened the device and it only turns on the very weak red led, I tried to short the board and even turns on the blue led quickly and turns off, and on the PC it only gives the noise and does not recognize, my HK1 Play unfortunately spoiled.
                      Fixed...after installing rom 4/32G(unroot), your flashing port will be placed on 2.0 usb port(before was @ 3.0 usb port). The trick is by holding the resset button until you pass the "formating" comand on usb burning tools then you can realese the resset button. Flasing will pass through successfully,it's works for me. But my box still get reddish picture and low white colour, i thinks it's the hardware problem not the software...

Comment

soldiaz Hi Soldiaz!

I was trying to flash the new Spartan ATV ROM by minixfreak onto my HK1 Play 4/64GB box using USB Burning Tool v2.2.0 and now I'm stuck with the RED LIGHT issue. The box doesn't turn on and also won't detect in USB Burning Tool anymore on the PC. The last ROM which I was using was Minixfreak OS v4 as posted by you which was running fine until now, but suddenly it started to give a black screen after 5 min of use and then shut down automatically.

I used to have X96 Mini before and faced the same issue but solved it by short pin method on the board but when I open this box, I'm not able to find the pins to short. Could you please help me to revive by box?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200524_004636 (2).jpg
Views:	31
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	806283

Name:	20200524_004644 (2).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	806284

Name:	20200524_010408 (2).jpg
Views:	28
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	806285???????

Comment

try h96 max x2 build but make sure u know how to recover

Comment

Hi minixfreak , thank you for responding. As I've mentioned, I'm not able to recover the device. I was able to flash your Spartan ROM successfully (got the message flashed completed in USB Burning Tool) but when I connected the box to TV, it was just showing Red light and nothing happens. Even when I'm trying to connect the box to PC for USB Burning Tool, it is not able to detect it. I was wondering someone might know how to use the short pin method on this box.

Comment

Originally posted by markshane View Post
                              Hi minixfreak , thank you for responding. As I've mentioned, I'm not able to recover the device. I was able to flash your Spartan ROM successfully (got the message flashed completed in USB Burning Tool) but when I connected the box to TV, it was just showing Red light and nothing happens. Even when I'm trying to connect the box to PC for USB Burning Tool, it is not able to detect it. I was wondering someone might know how to use the short pin method on this box.
                              Open the box and touch pins 6 and 7 together and should detect make sure its plug into computer

Comment

Hi minixfreak , I've attached the pics of my box's board front and back. Could you pls let me know which pins are 6 and 7 here? As per soldiaz the PCB is covered and unreachable in this model.

Comment

Working...
                                X