Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rom for Bqeel Y4 MAX S905X2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rom for Bqeel Y4 MAX S905X2

    The V10 pro Stock Rom works like a charm in the Bqeel Y4 MAX box, but the bluetooth, Lan an wifi won't work!!!
    Can someone here cook a rom with stock V10 Pro rom (https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...-soc-20190220/) and the bluetooth, lan and wifi drivers from Y4 MAX (https://mega.nz/#F!TvoShAAK!Jd0X15aoHWVdOf1rrYPc0g)?
    It will be great to have a full working Rom of V10 pro on Y4 MAX.
    Tanks

    #2
    I have the same device with the default stock rom because I tried all other custom roms. I face the same problem, the wifi, bluetooth, lan do not work which makes the custom rom not useful.

    I sent an email to support@bqeelshop.com and they gave me the default stock rom which works on my device without any problems . the file name is called S905X2.Y4_Max_4G_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.03.13.20.01

    I sent a message to someone at atvxperience Forums and they all said it is a kernal update. they made it sound so easy for devs to add a few files to their firmwares. too bad they dont follow through.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
      I have the same device with the default stock rom because I tried all other custom roms. I face the same problem, the wifi, bluetooth, lan do not work which makes the custom rom not useful.

      I sent an email to support@bqeelshop.com and they gave me the default stock rom which works on my device without any problems . the file name is called S905X2.Y4_Max_4G_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.03.13.20.01

      I sent a message to someone at atvxperience Forums and they all said it is a kernal update. they made it sound so easy for devs to add a few files to their firmwares. too bad they dont follow through.
      Can you send me the link to download that rom?
      thanks

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by morzamen View Post

        Can you send me the link to download that rom?
        thanks
        email the company for better support. tell them your mac id and serial number along with the model number so they will you correct information. other wise, i am assuming that the stock firmware works on the same model device regardless if there are revisions for all i know.

        anyways, you already tried out the stock firmware from this thread https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...arm-cortex-a53

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

          email the company for better support. tell them your mac id and serial number along with the model number so they will you correct information. other wise, i am assuming that the stock firmware works on the same model device regardless if there are revisions for all i know.

          anyways, you already tried out the stock firmware from this thread https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...arm-cortex-a53
          This was the answer I got, no stock firmware for this box!!!
          Attached Files

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by morzamen View Post

            This was the answer I got, no stock firmware for this box!!!
            Keep the email short. Tell them you want the stock firmware. Anyways, this is the stock firmware they gave me - https://mega.nz/#F!TvoShAAK!Jd0X15aoHWVdOf1rrYPc0g

            i bought this box Bqeel Y4 MAX Android Box with 4GB RAM 64GB ROM,Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 64Bits, Dual WiFi 2.4G/5.0G 3D Ultra HD 4K(60Hz) H.265 BT 4.0 USB 3.0 [2019 Version] from https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

            if your box does not match what I have, then try something else. You are on your own. I can't make this post any easier for you. Make sure you have the latest burning tool and the license files should be in the right directory .

            Comment

            Working...
            X