Mecool km3 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for your respose.

I was able to fix it by closing USB Burning Tool and reopening it. I used the device for a while then it made a noise, the screen froze and rebooted. I don't know how to solve this.

It appears to be overheating.

Comment

Originally posted by cerberuz91 View Post

thanks for your respose.

I was able to fix it by closing USB Burning Tool and reopening it. I used the device for a while then it made a noise, the screen froze and rebooted. I don't know how to solve this.

It appears to be overheating.
      HI ,

so your Box is back to live ??? and now it it is bricked again , or what ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

HI ,

so your Box is back to live ??? and now it it is bricked again , or what ???

greetings / gefattern

It seems. Runs for a moment; makes a noise and restarts.

Comment

It seems. Runs for a moment; makes a noise and restarts.
          Hi ,

maybe it get to low Power , if your Power has 5V/2000mah try one with more "mah" for sure 3000mah ,

if you have one ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

maybe it get to low Power , if your Power has 5V/2000mah try one with more "mah" for sure 3000mah ,

if you have one ,

good luck / gefattern

This is what is happening. The image freezes, makes noise, and restarts. Is it really solved by changing the power supply?

on the other hand when checking the CPU and the temperature it gave me these values.

Click image for larger version

Name:	test1.jpeg
Views:	316
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	811032Click image for larger version

Name:	test2.jpeg
Views:	301
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	811033

Comment

This is what is happening. The image freezes, makes noise, and restarts. Is it really solved by changing the power supply?

on the other hand when checking the CPU and the temperature it gave me these values.

Name:	test1.jpeg
Views:	316
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	811032Click image for larger version

Name:	test2.jpeg
Views:	301
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	811033

What rom have you installed? the one at km 9? that of the source has nothing to do, do you use the original source?

Comment

Originally posted by Franic7 View Post

What rom have you installed? the one at km 9? that of the source has nothing to do, do you use the original source?
                Hi ,

this is only a try , sometimes the cheap Powersupply delivers to low Power , that is only a option to try ,

but strange how can you reach App Aida64 when it not starts up , like in Video ??? and of course you

must use the right Rom , this is logic ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

this is only a try , sometimes the cheap Powersupply delivers to low Power , that is only a option to try ,

but strange how can you reach App Aida64 when it not starts up , like in Video ??? and of course you

I have several KM3 I have revived as 7 totally useless and now they are like new and it has not helped me YouTube or any tutorial myself I have taken a long time to discover the different modalities and I have had this type of problem among many, so I speak with knowledge cause. And everything indicates that it is a system problem. One of my km3 has a rotated and modified km9 rom for km3 and the problems I was facing were exactly the same. Sometimes it lets you use an app and suddenly it freezes or turns off and others or that. Logic does not always apply to everything ...

Comment

Hi ,

Sometimes it restarts instantly other times it takes about 5 minutes running and freezes

Comment

Originally posted by Franic7 View Post

I have several KM3 I have revived as 7 totally useless and now they are like new and it has not helped me YouTube or any tutorial myself I have taken a long time to discover the different modalities and I have had this type of problem among many, so I speak with knowledge cause. And everything indicates that it is a system problem. One of my km3 has a rotated and modified km9 rom for km3 and the problems I was facing were exactly the same. Sometimes it lets you use an app and suddenly it freezes or turns off and others or that. Logic does not always apply to everything ...

Thanks for the collaboration. I have tried different roms first use: KM3-PI-V1.20190320 that i found on the web
                      Then use KM3_LPDDR4X_STOCK . With the latter it worked longer but it still freezes

There is an option with ROOT that I have not tried but I do not know how to use it or what changes it has.

The exact board of my device is KM3 X2 LPDDR4X

Comment

Thanks for the collaboration. I have tried different roms first use: KM3-PI-V1.20190320 that i found on the web
                        Then use KM3_LPDDR4X_STOCK . With the latter it worked longer but it still freezes

There is an option with ROOT that I have not tried but I do not know how to use it or what changes it has.

Hi ,

maybe your Box has a real Brick somewhere inside , try a better Powersupply , that is the only

thing i can say , that is often a sign of less Power , if it shut down or reboots , if you not try you

not know , the FW is for sure shitty , but this let the Box not do that , i think ,

"root" only gives full System access ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hello, friend I leave you this link for you to download this rom and install it. I would appreciate if you could tell me if your problem has already been solved. Luck! ah remember never flash full just flash in normal with usb burning tools.

Comment

Just to be safe, I am not claiming that you do it wrong, but when you finish flashing the rom with usb burning tools first hit stop and then unplug the usb cable. Do not disconnect directly when it reaches 100% without first pressing stop because this will cause problems. In the previous message that I sent you, I left you a link to download and test the room on your KM3 ...

Comment

Name:	burn.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	810883
                              I was able to access it with the USB Burning tool, but it fails:

Name:	burn2.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	810884
                              Hi ,

i saw it now , but maybe your Temp Chip is bricked , or you not set the right Temp in Flashtool ,

there is a option , for Temp range ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X