A95X F2 boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95X F2 boards

Just wanted to let people with A95X F2 boxes know of some things I hove learned. I found that there are a few boxes using the A95X F2 board. These boxes are The 'S10 Max Plus' 'Geotex GTX-R10i' 'Pendoo X10 Max' 'MatrixBox X95 Max' and 'A95X F2 box'

All of these boxes have interchangable firmware. I was hoping one would be running Android Orea so I could use notification access, but all are running Android Pie and have no notification access.

Not sure why there is not much interest in these boxes, but the A95X F2 board boxes are great devices. My one major dislike is there is still no way to access my notifications on any of these boxes.I am sure there are more boxes out there running with A95X F2 boards, so if you know of any please post the name of the box here. Maybe we can get some developers to give these boxes some attention.

Originally posted by Porkie View Post
    ...All of these boxes have interchangable firmware...
    Have you tried them all ?
    Any links to particular firmware, because A95X F2 has locked bootloader and you can only install OEM firmware !?

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
      Have you tried them all ?
      Any links to particular firmware, because A95X F2 has locked bootloader and you can only install OEM firmware !?
      You can install firmware from all of these boxes. I am currently running Firmware from S10 Max Plus on an A95X F2 box. As I said, all these boxes use the same exact board, and the firmware is interchangeable. Note, all of the firmware from these boxes have the same problems. No notification access, Large mouse cursor, the Q key doesn't work but its an easy fix. I made this thread so people could post about different A95X F2 boxes, and maybe get these boxes running better.

Comment

* deleted *
        Last edited by canadien; 04-05-2020, 08:09.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has experienced any issues with the dual band 64g model. Sometimes my apps stop streaming and displays that I need an internet connection. I then test my speed and occasionally see that the speed test app can’t find server or the 5g is much slower then normal.
          I noticed the manufacturer is only displaying on their site the 2.4 single band versions.

Comment

There is a google certified ATV ROM available for this box (with hdcp enabled), but one must contact user Vasily_5 to get it. I wonder if someone here has a 4pda account to PM him with this request. I tried with other means but it looks that my auto translated russian is not good enough for him, since I never got any reply.

By the way there are quite a few ROMs available here. Just translate the every link to know how to install it.
            Last edited by canadien; 04-05-2020, 08:25.

Comment

I have S10 Max Plus. The 4PDA link above refers to S905x2 chip. But my box has S905x3 chip. I take it this is not the same box then? Any info about this would be helpful.

Comment

Working...
              X