Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

Hi,
    I have problem flashing the firmware with USB cable and with 32GB sd card. With SD card it doesn't do anything and with cable it stops after 7% with error " [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error". The device is "A95X F2 4K Smart TV Box Android 9.0 Box TV 4GB 64GB Amlogic S905X2" Is there anything else that I can do? And how?
    Thanks in advance.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Did you solve the the problem? I have the same too

Comment

Make sure you only use Amlogic USB Burning Tool version 2.1.7.0 or newer. Uninstall old versions before installing the new version.

If you have need to buy new USBa-to-USBa cable, make sure it is as short as possible, like 1 foot length.

Note: If you have DDR ram and not LPDDR ram then you may need to plug DC power jack in after releasing reset button.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
        Make sure you only use Amlogic USB Burning Tool version 2.1.7.0 or newer. Uninstall old versions before installing the new version.

If you have need to buy new USBa-to-USBa cable, make sure it is as short as possible, like 1 foot length.

Note: If you have DDR ram and not LPDDR ram then you may need to plug DC power jack in after releasing reset button.
        Thank you. I have a pendoo x10 plus (s905x2) and followed all your instructions. But still problem remains.

Is it possible that the vendor has locked the firmware (secure boot or else) so I could not burn new one to it?

Comment

Thanks for replying,
          I do not have a clue where from and when I have got the cable but its one foot and this is written on it: "hi speed usb revision 2.0 shielded 30 awg/1p+30 awg/2c", not quite sure what kind of ram I do have but certainly I have tried with or without DC power in all possible combinations with reset button.
          Some reseller I have contacted told me that it might be faulty ram , something like diskinitial error is something like it can not initialize ram.
          Now my opinion is that if this is a fact a lot of guys have bought a faulty device without any possibility of refund so the real answer will stay hidden until all devices somebody have invested in are sold. On the other side might be that this boxes are not so popular and we are the only ones with this problem that nobody can solve. Lets see. The only thing I know is that this is the last time I have bought device that does not have "pedigree".

Comment

Originally posted by Mao Runzhi View Post
            ...it might be faulty ram , something like diskinitial error is something like it can not initialize ram...
            Erase the NAND chip, by shortening the two pins at the bottom of the board, and flash the image.

Comment

Try connecting the box after you hit the Start button, not before.
              I get the same error on my box if I have it connected before I start.
              Normally I load the image in USB tool, hit the start button and then connect the USB cable to box while holding reset button down.
              It recognizes the disk and starts loading the ROM.
              Give it a try you have nothing to loose. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Erase the NAND chip, by shortening the two pins at the bottom of the board, and flash the image.
                Even thou I resent shortening anything in electrical devices I might try that but if we translate:
                "??????. ??? ??? ? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ??????????? ? ??????????. ??? ?? ??? ? ???? ???? ??? ??????????? ?????????? ?????? ??????? ???."
                we get:
                "Guys. For those who have boxing is no longer responding to a computer connection. Or, like my box, when connected, only red ice turned on."

I have no problem connecting box with computer. This is what I do:
                Nr1.OPEN USB_Burning_Tool
                Nr2.Load Image
                Nr3.Press START
                Nr4.Connect box with USB Cable (Connected almost instantly)
                Nr5.boot appears on the box screen
                I have tried all possible options like holding reset button (removing a bit cotton from cotton stick makes it a great tool for holding a reset button constantly) before, after and in the meantime of Nr. 1,2,3,4,5 without any success.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                Last edited by Mao Runzhi; 09-03-2020, 15:03.

Comment

Mao Runzhi , A95X F2 uses encrypted bootloader - maybe that got somehow corrupted, so you can not flash stock image anymore. That's why i have suggested that you apply "short pin" method.

Comment

Well I have tried short pinning with SD card like in video without success. Than I had read (in 4pda.ru forum) that for the other option with USB cable I have to short pins while I am connecting power supply, that is when I got the idea to solder two wires to this pins so I don't have to to think is it connected or not with the screwdriver and it's much easier to use. Also I can put a small switch if I needed to do this again. Anyhow that was not so good idea. Even though I have done it at the first time I wanted to make it little better but eventually I just burned the pins. Now the box is acting like before but I guess there is some damage. Tried again with USB cable shortpinning with screwdriver but without success, same as before at 7%
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hi there I do have a h9 x3 box is start bootlooping i tried reset and no luck now tried used usb burning tool 20 diferente firmwares allays same error! [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error tried diferent cable diferent computer no luck. And i used this cable and pc on my x96 max + box and work lick a charm!

Comment

Originally posted by marine_tugah View Post
                        ...have a H9 X3 box is start bootlooping...
                        firmware: H9X3_4_64_800M_20200519_1101.rar (692 MB)

Unbricking:
                        1.Open USB Burning tool and select the firmware in it.
                        2.Short contacts (photo, golden dots) and connect the USB cable connected to the computer. (USB on the motherboard), the burning program must be running.
                        3. After the box is detectedd by the computer, open the contacts.
                        4. The flashing will start, when finished, press "Stop" and remove the USB cable.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

firmware: H9X3_4_64_800M_20200519_1101.rar (692 MB)

Unbricking:
                          1.Open USB Burning tool and select the firmware in it.
                          2.Short contacts (photo, golden dots) and connect the USB cable connected to the computer. (USB on the motherboard), the burning program must be running.
                          3. After the box is detectedd by the computer, open the contacts.
                          4. The flashing will start, when finished, press "Stop" and remove the USB cable.

I tried all that dont work allways same error i do have 32gb version and tried with 32gb version firmware dont have any luck

Comment

Originally posted by marine_tugah View Post
                            I tried all that dont work allways same error i do have 32gb version and tried with 32gb version firmware dont have any luck
                            I thought the USB-C was the OTG-port for that box, have you tried to install the firmware with a cable to that port?
                            But first, following the same Guide as above try this, Plug-In the power immediately after the PC recognizes the box; maybe your board needs a little extra power to complete the burning process.

Comment

I thought the USB-C was the OTG-port for that box, have you tried to install the firmware with a cable to that port?
                              But first, following the same Guide as above try this, Plug-In the power immediately after the PC recognizes the box; maybe your board needs a little extra power to complete the burning process.
                              this box dont have usb type c only have micro usb i tried that port and usb 2 one the usb 3 port doest get reconized when connected to pc

Comment

Working...
                              X