• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marine_tugah View Post
    Post a photo of PCB backside.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
      Post a photo of PCB backside.

Comment

Here stays a video that i made to show my situation!

???????

Comment

Here stays a video that i made to show my situation!

???????
          When it stops with error at 7% did you try just to disconnect the cable and reconnect it (without doing anything else)? Sometimes it continues to flash from the point it stopped. You have nothing to lose if you try it.

Comment

If I were you, I would also try different versions of USB Burning Tool i.e. version 2.2.0 and version 2.1.7 .

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
              ...When it stops with error at 7% did you try just to disconnect the cable and reconnect it (without doing anything else)?...
              or push Refresh button in UBT.

Problem seems to be somewhere else, i think that from previous flashing attempts you written wrong bootloader and thats why you can not install any other FW. You will have to preform short pin method to erase the NAND memory and now be able to flash correct image.

Comment

Of course if you know which pins to short this is the best way. It virtually makes your box unbricable !!!

Comment

When it stops with error at 7% did you try just to disconnect the cable and reconnect it (without doing anything else)? Sometimes it continues to flash from the point it stopped. You have nothing to lose if you try it.
                  I try that don´t work sir!

Problem seems to be somewhere else, i think that from previous flashing attempts you written wrong bootloader and thats why you can not install any other FW. You will have to preform short pin method to erase the NAND memory and now be able to flash correct image.
                  I did that short pin method and reset button method diferent version of roms none works!

I try that difeent version of roms diferent version of program diferent computer diferent cable nothing works. I also have a x96 max plus rom i change the roms a cuple of times with this computer and cable with no problem!

Comment

Did you try to uncheck "erase bootloader" as MartaN suggested (post #23) in the correct subject ? (by the way we are at 905x2 while your box is 905x3 - I know you have done 2 posts there).
                    At your video it is not clear if you tried it (as you show that you change from "normal erase" to "erase all", but "erase bootloader" seems to be checked in any case).

Comment

Did you try to uncheck "erase bootloader" as MartaN suggested (post #23) in the correct subject ? (by the way we are at 905x2 while your box is 905x3 - I know you have done 2 posts there).
                      At your video it is not clear if you tried it (as you show that you change from "normal erase" to "erase all", but "erase bootloader" seems to be checked in any case).
                      I also try that din´t work!

Comment

I also try that din´t work!
                        There are a lot other things you can do (like changing the temp range in UBT etc). Maybe a different combination/sequence of what you already tried may be the way out. Even something you already tried and didn't work the 1st time may give the desired result in a 2nd try and something altered (i.e. with or without power adapter, with or without reset button etc).
                        In any case the Most Promising is the short pin method !!! Also the correct firmware is very crucial.
                        Regarding this method even yesterday I heard something for the first time. Usually you short the 2 pins and when the PC recognizes your box and starts burning you stop connecting the pins. Yesterday a guy trying to unbrick his H96 max X3 with the new version of BLUE board said that he kept shorting the pins until it reached 7% !!!! Warning. I never tried that and I don't take any responsibility if you try such a way. To be specific this is exactly how he did it:

"I connected the point indicated in the photo to the body of the blue USB connector through the tester in mA meter mode. The second point nearby, apparently, is the land, but it was more convenient for me that way. Previously, I plugged the dad-dad cable into the USB 2.0 set-top box, so as not to move the tester probes later.
                        “Reset” did not press. After connecting the contact and the case, I plugged the cable into the laptop. The firmware has started. I did not open the contacts, just in case, until the slider reached 7%. (He removed the probes, went off to smoke). On the set-top box, a red LED was constantly on during the firmware."

Comment

You should use short pin method we your board is not recognized right? If i connect my board without pressing nothing computer reconizes it no problem is that normal?
                          Other thing is that the box disconnects after staaing flash and then conects again. Is normal disconecting during the flash rignt? my othe x96 max plus disconects but flashs no problem. I tried 4 diferent short methods . And pin method nithing works Im beign trying for like 1 week so I repeted the process over and over again!

Comment

You should use short pin method we your board is not recognized right?
                            No. As Guest already told you above (post #21) it is better to use the short pin method, even though your box is recognised by the PC in order to "initialize" your Nand ( NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode). So the process of post#12 is still your best choice (with some variations).
                            I don't know though if at that post is the correct firmware.

Comment

I tried every short pin method i can possibly imagin and didn´t work! Im out of ideas. Anyone has this model?

Comment

That is not micro usb port
                                That is OTG port
                                Maybe try OTG cable..

Comment

Working...
                                X