[0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marine_tugah View Post

I do tried the both roms and same result! I made another video!
    Please try the following:
    - Start USB Burning Tool. Load one of the last 2 firmwares. Press start. Connect one end of the USB cable to PC. Short the 2 pins and while shorting insert the other end of the cable to the Black USB port . Please don't stop shorting the pins even if the "burning" starts-just keep shorting them, hoping that it will pass the 7% point (I know this is tricky and it would be good if you had somebody else to help you)
    - If the above process doesn't succeed please try again with the micro usb port

Also I don't remember if in one of your previous attempts (of any combination) if you tried to connect your power adaptor immediately after burning starts.

Comment

I did tried all that no luck sir!

Can some one make a video of you using method of shorting pin?
      Last edited by marine_tugah; 09-15-2020, 03:04.

Comment

Adapter UART for diagnostics.

mxqproject.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf mxqproject.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
          I do have that adapter but in my board there is no such rx and tx pins!
          Last edited by marine_tugah; 09-15-2020, 13:20.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
            Please try the following:
            - Start USB Burning Tool. Load one of the last 2 firmwares. Press start. Connect one end of the USB cable to PC. Short the 2 pins and while shorting insert the other end of the cable to the Black USB port . Please don't stop shorting the pins even if the "burning" starts-just keep shorting them, hoping that it will pass the 7% point (I know this is tricky and it would be good if you had somebody else to help you)
            - If the above process doesn't succeed please try again with the micro usb port

Also I don't remember if in one of your previous attempts (of any combination) if you tried to connect your power adaptor immediately after burning starts.
            If i did conect without short pin computer recognizes no problem if I connect with short pin computer reconized the same way and if connect pressing reset button computed reconizes the same way. There is no diference between 3 methods is that normal? For me is supose to short pin to you computer recognize the box if ytou don´t short pin or reset buiton yopu computer is not suposed to reconize the box or im wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by marine_tugah View Post

If i did conect without short pin computer recognizes no problem if I connect with short pin computer reconized the same way and if connect pressing reset button computed reconizes the same way. There is no diference between 3 methods is that normal? For me is supose to short pin to you computer recognize the box if ytou don´t short pin or reset buiton yopu computer is not suposed to reconize the box or im wrong?
              Did you try to KEEP SHORTING THE PINS until (hopefully) passes the 7% point ??? So to be clear you short the 2 pins and only then connect the USB cable - while you still keep shorting the 2 pins until it passes the 7% point !!!

Also I don't remember if you tried the USB burning tool but with the option "Erase Bootloader" Unchecked.

Comment

PLease try to short only the 2 gold pins that are shown on post #12.
                First you short them and only then you connect the USB cable. Not the opposite !!

Comment

If all the above doesn't revive your box you can even try something different (that was made for another box but with problem to the bootloader as it seems to be in your case).

"I didn't manage to make it work with USB Burning Tool. I burned a card with Burn Card Maker then I plugged the AC and HDMI cables with the SD card in the slot, did the short, waited for a few minutes (the screen was black during sometime) and then, the device was as new.
                  It was the bootloader that was broken on my device so it allowed me to restore it to its initial state."

Comment

Did you try to KEEP SHORTING THE PINS until (hopefully) passes the 7% point ??? So to be clear you short the 2 pins and only then connect the USB cable - while you still keep shorting the 2 pins until it passes the 7% point !!!

Also I don't remember if you tried the USB burning tool but with the option "Erase Bootloader" Unchecked.
                    Yes i did didn´t work! i tried and checked

Comment

Hello.
                      Have same problem.
                      Today i solution this problem. Information taked from 4PDA.RU(need registration).

Need in folder UBT C:\Program Files (x86)\Amlogic\USB_Burning_Tool
                      add two files. See link above.
                      After that, the firmware was successful on my devise.
                      The DC plug has been connected.

Comment

i have the exact problem as marine_tugah;
                        does anyone has solved the problem
                        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lead2013 View Post
                          Hello.
                          Have same problem.
                          Today i solution this problem. Information taked from 4PDA.RU(need registration).

Need in folder UBT C:\Program Files (x86)\Amlogic\USB_Burning_Tool
                          add two files. See link above.
                          After that, the firmware was successful on my devise.
                          The DC plug has been connected.
                          could you please send me the the zip file that you have talked about to ubrick the H9? it doesnt exist anymore 4pda.ru

thanks

Comment

OK. I think I have new information about your box and what might be happening. Please try the following:
                            1. Download this firmware https://mega.nz/file/VCZ3FKbI#Op6KXE...vFBunQ3YcqM7k0
                            2. Use the "short pin" method
                            3. First try with the micro usb cable and if this is not successfull please also try with a USB-A/USB-A cable to the Black USB port

If the above does't restore your box, please download this firmware and repeat the above steps https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u61...4EwYoOw9X/view

Please report results in any case. Good Luck.
                            WOOOOOOOW; it solved my problem. thanks a looooooot Ath156. your rom has unbrick my H9 _ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u61...4EwYoOw9X/view
                            marine_tugah use Ath156 rom; you dont even need to short pin it. just use usb tools 2.1.7 and that rom; and all worked

thanks again ath156

Comment

Originally posted by Shark91n View Post

WOOOOOOOW; it solved my problem. thanks a looooooot Ath156. your rom has unbrick my H9 _ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u61...4EwYoOw9X/view
                              marine_tugah use Ath156 rom; you dont even need to short pin it. just use usb tools 2.1.7 and that rom; and all worked

thanks again ath156
                              Gland you restored your box !!!!
                              The problem may be that you have a fake memory size (instead of 4GB either 2 or even 1GB).

Comment

i will try today again if save my box too!

Comment

Working...
                                X