[0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

That should have been the 1st thing to tell !!!!!!!!! That's why anybody with any problem should describe in detail his TVbox and the problem !. All firmwares for 1GB Lan are incompatible with your TVbox !
    Anyway.
    Download and install the following firmware (in the usual way - probably you won't even need to short the 2 pins !!).

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. I will try it
    I used first tvbox and i dont know differents. i saw writing under the box 100m . Its my device.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Same error 100m firmware
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by f0x View Post
        Same error 100m firmware
        If your HK1 Box is with the 100Mbps Lan (as the sticker at the bottom states) this is the correct firmware.
        You never answered my question. How long is the cable you are using??? Did you make it yourself or did you buy it?

Comment

If your HK1 Box is with the 100Mbps Lan (as the sticker at the bottom states) this is the correct firmware.
          You never answered my question. How long is the cable you are using??? Did you make it yourself or did you buy it?
          Its USB 2.0/3.0 HDD data cable.usb.a to USB.a ( 60cm)

Comment

I try these firmwares. And i used ubt 2.1.6.8/2.1.7.1/2.2.0
            and i did short pin sometimes use recovery button.
            all try same error.

Andd...
            ??????i try burn card maker for sdkart Power on hold reco button.
            device not reaction
            Attached Files

Comment

If you have 2 spare/old/useless cables (from old smartphones, printers, etc) you can use them to make a DIY cable. Cut them and keep only the USB-A part of them. Connect the 4 inner and thinner cables color to color. Insulate the connections. Better make it no longer than 15cm.

The cable you already have (60cm) is not too long but as being more than 30cm, it may still give you trouble, due to wire resistance (not enough power to "burn" the firmware?). So if you can make a DIY cable you may eliminate this factor (if it exists of course). Also I don't remember if I told you to try different USB ports of your PC/Laptop and only the USB2.0 port of the TVbox.

I repeat the correct procedure (not the one with shorting the 2 pins):
              - Start UBT version 2.2. Load the firmware and press "START"
              - Connect one end of the cable to the USB port of your PC/Laptop
              - While pressing the reset button (centrically into the AV port) at the same time connect the other end of the cable to the USB 2.0 port of the box (the black one). After the burning process starts stop pressing the reset button.

******Use only the firmware which is for 100Mbps lan (if your box is with 100Mbps lan)
              Last edited by ath156; 05-24-2021, 21:51.

Comment

Thanks information..
                This my box sticker And

I use 2 cable in picture and i will try make new cable
                I follow your correct procedure for differents 4 USB at my laptop... but error alltimes flashing %7 and time : 1:10 uboot/get result/ diskinitial error

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by f0x View Post
                  ...I follow your correct procedure for differents 4 USB at my laptop...
                  copy license file in UBT, and as last try - flash with attached power cord ...

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                    copy license file in UBT, and as last try - flash with attached power cord ...

I try it. Give same error this way. Thanks

Comment

This must be the "official" firmware for HK1 Box with 100M Lan !!!! https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...56193e5fQkAMBY

(and it is funny that we keep talking about a S905X3 box in the S905X2 thread !!).

Comment

This must be the "official" firmware for HK1 Box with 100M Lan !!!! https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...56193e5fQkAMBY

(and it is funny that we keep talking about a S905X3 box in the S905X2 thread !!).
                        Thanks a lot. I try this firmware. But give same error.
                        used ubt 2.1.7.1 and 2.2.0
                        USed 2 cable
                        Used shortpin method and normal method andd Click in ubt erase normal method and erase all method and
                        Click erase bootloader and dont click erase bootloader
                        All try give me same error .. i dont understand device problem

Comment

same issue eccept an MXQ PRO 4K I think I need V.S905W firmware

Comment

Hi guys anybody know how to downgrade android 9 from slimbox to stock box android 7. Well all times stop on 7% uboot error on amlogic tools. I try by twrp and it say error about try install p212(android 7). How to force install?
                            My tx9pro is s912
                            3gb lddr3
                            32gb THGBMFG8C4LBAIR

Comment

I have flashed my T95Q many times and have faced this issue a lot. The solution I found is you need the adapter too.

You have to plug in the AC Adapter and USB cable at the SAME TIME. While the burning tool is running, select your image, press Start. Then you may have to try this combo few times to get it right. Just unplug and plug in at the same time until it goes to flashing correctly.

Comment

I have been using W95 S905W android box since early 2018. Over that time, I have tested multiple firmware on it and all the compatible ones have worked without issues. Eventually, I reverted to the stock and used it for about 2 years. One day, I noticed lagging on the device and decided to reboot it but it didn't power on. Since September last year, I've been trying to flash the stock rom and the rest that had worked before but I have not succeeded. I'm getting the error uboot/get result/diskinitial always at 7%. The box is successfully connecting to my computer even without pressing the reset button. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X