No announcement yet.

Help! I think my new KM9 Pro Deluxe is in a boot loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried and I waited for more than an hour. Nothing. I also tried installing CoreELEC but it does not boot from microSD card. Or I can not get it to boot from it. bryanhk how did you use the microSD card method? Can you please give me a detailed account?

Comment

1. Coreelec
      Coreelec is a very good and fast way to check(boot) your box but you must note:
      - You must select the right dtb image file for your box.Copy that file to the main directory AND RENAME it to dtb.img.
      - You can easily try different dtb files even those for smaller size of Ram than yours (just in case you have fake size ram).
      - In every try you should give time to coreelec as sometimes it needs several minutes to load for the 1st boot.
      - You can use rufus or etcher for burning the img.For me rufus never failed.I think more important is your SD card (its maker/speed/quality etc.).

2. Burn Card Maker
      Of course this is another way to unbrick your box.Its main advantage is that you do not have to open the box.Since you already opened it, I think that USB burning tool PLUS "shorting pins" it is still the best way to unbrick it.
      Of course you can try it. Just give it enough time to load (several minutes) and also DON'T forget to take out the SD card before reboot.
      Sometimes it needs you to extract a file from the image and rename it (uboot).

3. USB burning tool + shorting pins

As I already mentioned I think it is still the best method to unbrick your box. Probably you have to try it many times, with different variations (with or without power, different pair of pins etc) until you succeed. I can put you here a link if you want of somebody with KM9 (I dont know if it is the same box as yours) who succeeded after more than 10 tries.
      In any case you need the correct Rom for your Box. Did you have an answer from your seller?
      Also magendaz has 3 different roms for KM9 (Nano,Stock and ATV all of them 8.1).By the way your initial Android was 9 or 8.1?

Comment

Originally posted by olobay View Post
        I tried and I waited for more than an hour. Nothing. I also tried installing CoreELEC but it does not boot from microSD card. Or I can not get it to boot from it. bryanhk how did you use the microSD card method? Can you please give me a detailed account?
        Press the reset button, plug in power supply...wait Until the blue light stop blinking
        Unplug power cord, take away the sd card....re-apply power...Then the box boot
        That is my case

Comment

olobay it would be nice to inform us if you finally succeded in unbricking your box and how.

Comment

Thank you for all the help but I can't unbrick it. It does not want to boot from my microSD card. I have tried 2 cards with CoreElec installed and I tried different RAMS, but it never boots up.

Comment

Any one help this case, plz @@

Comment

Working...
              X