Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead A95X MAX V81 S905X2

hello

i did break my box and i want to unbreak it using LE.

BOX : A95X MAX V81 Amlogic S905x2

this is what i did try and didn't work :

1. flashing LE with different dtb files no one worked i get no video signal. (using the how to install LE tutorial)

2. short pin (sdinADF4-64g not Samsung ) the box after pushing the reset av button the PC detect the USB but it listed as Unknow USB device even if i installed ton of drivers (burning tool drivers rocketship drivers...),the burning tool and androidtool didn't detect the USB because it listed as an unknown USB device.

3. i did try to ssh into the box because after connecting the box to my router via ethernet i can't get the ip of the box and the ip scanner in my PC didn't detect the box, also even if i see yellow light flashing in the ethernet witch mean the ethernet is not working :frowning:

side of the box

finally i did connect with the UART interface with putty serial port here is the log using USB only flashed with CE :

`G12A:BL:0253b8:61aa2d;FEAT:F0F831B0:12020;POC:F;R CY:0;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK :1F;SD?:20000;USB:8;LOOP:1;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;RE AD:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;SD?:20000;USB:8;LOOP:2;E MMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;SD ?:20000;USB:8;LOOP:3;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;C HK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;SD?:20000;USB:8;LOOP:4;EMMC:0; READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;SD?:2000 0;USB:8;LOOP:5;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F; READ:0;CHK:1F;SD?:20000;USB:8;LOOP:6;EMMC:0;READ:0 ;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;SD?:20000;USB: 8;`

and here is the log from putty if i use an SD card only flashed with CE:

`¦G12A:BL:0253b8:61aa2d;FEAT:F0F831B0:12020;POC:F; RCY:0;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CH K:1F;SD?:0;USB:8;LOOP:1;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ: 0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;SD?:0;USB:8;OO¦¦¦¦EMMC:0;RE AD:0;KZK:1G;READ:0;CHK:1F;S\Q¦s¦CHK:1F;SD?:0;USB:8 ;LOOP:3;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0; CHK:1F;SD?:0;USB:8;LOOP:4;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;S¦]C¦¦¦CHK:1F;Su]¦¦{CHK:1F;SD?:0;USB:8;`

i think i have this loop because the update deleted the bootloader

because if i flash the sd card with wind 32 imager with this boot image A95XMAX_boot.img from the google drive link:

i get this Log :

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

?

please help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlYO6eOq7-k

h
    ere is the custom rom + license folder https://bit.ly/2PMpQbS

Good Luck

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I'm guessing that you are the same person that posted the issue over at the CoreELEC forums?

hi i have the A95X MAX V81 box after flashing the img and reboot, the box is dead no boot logo no video no USB pc detection no SD card, only a red led light. can you help, please?

It seems a little confusing as to what you have tried.

There was a link posted to a YT video explaining how to unbrick this very box.

When you are flashing the stock firmware, are you also using the SECURE_BOOT_SET file in the license folder that you need to create within the USB burning tool? This video should set you right.

But on one hand you seem to indicate that you were unable to make a connection from Windows and then later you seem to have managed to flash a firmware,so ifyou can now flash, then following the video should get you back in business.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

no didn't say i can flash the framwork. i did say i can flash the bootloader.img to an SD card then i put the SD card into the Box then the box did boot, and in the UART i can access the console. that all i get. no usb connection no recevery mod nothing.
        Last edited by xfocus3; 04-28-2020, 11:14.

Comment

Hmmm

This does seem to be an odd situation then because I have recovered the same bricked box with the advice from the Youtube video.

I don't know if there will be some information regarding the right pins to short in this thread.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...ocation/page29

One other option is to ask the guys over at atvXperience who have made custom firmwares for it and I suspect may have come across issues during the development, so they might have that information.

One other thing of note when you do get back up and running is that the ceemmc tool doesn't work on this box, so no running directly from eMMC should you ever consider it.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I have the A95X Max V10 <-------

Has anyone managed to install Magisk on this box? Because the Playstore recognizes the root, the box is not certified, this can be changed with Magisk and SafetyNet installation. Only this box probably doesn't want that, the vulture knows why lol. I would be really happy if someone could.

Furthermore I found a TWRP_322.zip that works, but unfortunately the restart does not work with this version. I would also like to edit the language file, but I don't get the whole thing packed again in .zip that you can use it with TWRP.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Comment

hello,

here is the method i did make to unbrick my A95X MAX

the website is noobs.tech

this is the link

or

this

Comment

Working...
              X