Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My box does not want to be detected - please help

Hello, this is my box: H96 MAX X2 4GB/32GB - s905x2_8ddr3_v02

namely, I tried to start the flashing process in different two ways, but for some reason the process doesn't want to start.

With USB cable, i tried to flash but the program wont detect the box. I pressed reset button with toothpick while inserting the USB cable in the USB 2.0 port (Black port, not blue) and wait until it gets detected by PC...

but nothing happens not even after a minute... i tried several times, i only hear some sound when windows something detects. i tried also several different version of program, and i tried also with power adapeter...

it just wont detect the box...

I have also tried second solution with sd card... I prepared the sd card, and I put it in the device. I pressed reset button with toothpick while inserting power cable, and i was holding the reset button until on the screen shows android robot...

But whatever I do, in the same second the android robot disappears, and the device turns off, lights go red. so please help me, is there an alternative ?

is there any other way instead of pressing reset button, some other combination ?

Is it possible to flash firmware with update app with update.zip ?

Thank you

Originally posted by bundyboy View Post
    Hello, this is my box: H96 MAX X2 4GB/32GB - s905x2_8ddr3_v02

namely, I tried to start the flashing process in different two ways, but for some reason the process doesn't want to start.

With USB cable, i tried to flash but the program wont detect the box. I pressed reset button with toothpick while inserting the USB cable in the USB 2.0 port (Black port, not blue) and wait until it gets detected by PC...

but nothing happens not even after a minute... i tried several times, i only hear some sound when windows something detects. i tried also several different version of program, and i tried also with power adapeter...

it just wont detect the box...

I have also tried second solution with sd card... I prepared the sd card, and I put it in the device. I pressed reset button with toothpick while inserting power cable, and i was holding the reset button until on the screen shows android robot...

But whatever I do, in the same second the android robot disappears, and the device turns off, lights go red. so please help me, is there an alternative ?

is there any other way instead of pressing reset button, some other combination ?

Is it possible to flash firmware with update app with update.zip ?

Thank you
    Hi ,

you have to do the shortPins Way , aka Maskrommode , you can fin many Infos here ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

you have to do the shortPins Way , aka Maskrommode , you can fin many Infos here ,

good luck / gefattern
      Hi,

can i try short pins with sd card solution or with usb cable ?

also i was trying but couldnt find how to short pins for H96 MAX X2 ?

do you know how ?

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bundyboy View Post

Hi,

can i try short pins with sd card solution or with usb cable ?

also i was trying but couldnt find how to short pins for H96 MAX X2 ?

do you know how ?

thank you
        Hi ,

no , but i am sure you can find the Info you need here , of course you must use the PC & Cable

to restore your Box , look here a example :

Hi All, While upgrading my max x2 bootloader error occurred & after searching internet came to know that it is repairable. Am able to open the box but none of the images available on internet are matching my box PCB. Pls help me with nand short...

your Nand has not the stock solder Pins , this PCBs must shorted on different Points , like

linked , on YT you can find many Videos too , further good luck ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
        X