Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to root Mecool KM9 Pro/KM1 collective?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to root Mecool KM9 Pro/KM1 collective?

Hello!

Today I'm using a KM9 pro which have been surprisingly very good! Nothing lags and everything plays smoothly.

However I want to root it so I can use some apps I like. But is there a way to only root the KM9 Pro? I've been searching but couldn't find anything

I don't care if it breaks Netflix, since I don't use Netflix, Hulu etc.

I'm also thinking to buy Mecool KM1 collective ed, is it possible to also root that device?

The KM1 is not rootable. If you don't care about the streaming services, you would be better served by selecting a different device that can be rooted and have dev support.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      The KM1 is not rootable. If you don't care about the streaming services, you would be better served by selecting a different device that can be rooted and have dev support.
      The thing is that i still want Chromecast, that's why I like Mecool devices. But is it possible to root KM9 Pro?

Or at least boot LibreElec?
      I'm trying to install Emulationstation.

Comment

Originally posted by prefor View Post

The thing is that i still want Chromecast, that's why I like Mecool devices. But is it possible to root KM9 Pro?

Or at least boot LibreElec?
        I'm trying to install Emulationstation.
        yes you can with @booba17 firmware in km3 topic work for km9 pro and surprise netflix 4K worked with fix :-) and chromecast work ,and all work :-)

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

yes you can with @booba17 firmware in km3 topic work for km9 pro and surprise netflix 4K worked with fix :-) and chromecast work ,and all work :-)
          Wow really? Could you please link it? I tried to search but couldn't find it

Comment

Originally posted by prefor View Post

Wow really? Could you please link it? I tried to search but couldn't find it
            https://mega.nz/#!d4oA1AJb!cpdJ6HB8z...Y9i0RTkjVkDdiI

Comment

Working...
            X