Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help Greatlizard KM9 (seems to be a Mecool KM9 - Amlogic U211) Stock Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Greatlizard KM9 (seems to be a Mecool KM9 - Amlogic U211) Stock Recovery

Hello,

i am new here i tried to flash a custom rom to my KM9, but now i am stuck at bootloop and i can't fix it.

I did use TWRP via USB and created a Backup of my files, then i accidently installed TWRP over my recovery Partition, i didn't thought this would be an issue so i tried to flash an Image via TWRP but this does not work. As it will hang in a bootloop since then, i already searched around but didn't found a solution.

I Tried to recovery my backup from twrp, but if i go to restore select my backup, i can't select any partitons to restore.

So i am stuck with only TWRP working, i do not have the stock recovery anymore, so the USB_Burning_Tool seems not to work as it does start and then i get an error:

Failure : 3, FailureMax : 3
    [HUB1-2][Err]--[0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/USB transfer error
    [HUB1-2][Inf]--Close device handle 0x00000520

So my question, do i have a brick with recovery now and need to buy a new one, or does some one have an recovery.img from the stock recovery?

regards
    Shinox
Working...
X