Mecool KM3 locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool KM3 locks

It is a good device, It goes very fast and agile, moves the browser very well and has no freezes or lag, but when I finish using it and it stays on standby, it crashes with the blue light on.
    I must disconnect and restart it. I don't know why happens this one. It does not heat up because it is warm all the time. But I have to restart it every time.
    It has android 9 and I saw that it can be updated to android 10, but I don't know if it works better with 9 or 10.
    I hope your help . Thanks a lot of
    Last edited by marponz; 05-21-2021, 18:10.

Hmm.. how wierd

I would... enable ''developer mode'' and then enable ''Stay awake'' while charging
    -Settings > About device > Build number ( click on it many times to enable developer mode )

Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks mitchell4you. Your post helped me. Now my mecool is always awake.
      Is there the option to put him asleep ? Or it will locks.

regards

Comment

Hmm...
        just let it run 24/7...this TV box uses like 3 watt running idle ( looking at review of this device at androidpc.es )

Cheers

Comment

All is correct. My mecool km3 is now 24/7 and it is perfect run. There is any locks.
          Also I changed launcher, because I prefer the icons on my screen and it is running perfectly. I installed easy tv launcher

Comment

Working...
          X