Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JandeHekkerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Appdata View Post
    Have this rom on a T95Q, it seems much faster and peppy, Is there a way to make a flashable zip with the remote control commands in it, or just enough to be able to turn the box on without unplug/replugging it? I can't find an app to open the .img of the stock rom, but did find some remote files in the root directory on the stock rom I had on it before. I also found the LED files but I can live without the light thing. tia.
    Can you confirm if spdif is supported on the T95Q device?

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    superceleron

would this be suitable be flash into MXQ G12 running on u211 on android 8.1?

Cheers mate!

Leave a comment:

• Don_Pachuco
    replied
    How about an update for the rom you did for the GT1 Ultimate?.........

An oreo version would be tits!

Leave a comment:

• JandeHekkerman
    replied
    Hi,

Does anyone use this box with an hdmi to spdif adapter? If so, does multichannel audio (DD 5.1 and DTS) work?

Example hdmi to spdif adapter

Leave a comment:

• Shiko
    replied
    Apologize. I found the problem. Not the firmware. Blame Button Mapper 1.11. Put 1.15 and the volume quickly began to clean up.

Leave a comment:

• NinthWave
    replied
    Thank you for the ROM, as much appreciated as the one you made for Alfawise S92,

While my S92 is still able to install apps from Playstore and the stock GT1 mini was also able to install apps, is it normal that I cannot install my apps with this new SC ROM?
    As I read from Wikipedia ?Android TV supports software from Google Play Store, including media apps and games.?

In the box playstore, they just don't show and from my PC or Phone, it says they are not compatible with the Beelink GT1...

I do understand Google's idea in developping Android TV but unless there is a bug in the ROM or I am missing something, this ROM while nice and fast has now limited my box capabilities...

Any help?

Thanks

superceleron
    Last edited by NinthWave; 03-24-2019, 13:57.

Leave a comment:

• Shiko
    replied
    For a very long time hanging on the screen strip volume. It's infuriating. How to reduce the volume display time? Maybe there is some correct file with the corrected defect. Root there is, replace will be able. Or can where in other files to correct the text?

Leave a comment:

• zoelechat
    replied
    superceleron

Could you please tell what's the trick for this? (will save me searching )
    Enabled Amlogic H264 2k / 4k HW playback ( ye it was disabled... )
    Using X96max ATV and I don't think it's enabled there now I'm trying to watch such video...
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Appdata
    replied
    Have this rom on a T95Q, it seems much faster and peppy, Is there a way to make a flashable zip with the remote control commands in it, or just enough to be able to turn the box on without unplug/replugging it? I can't find an app to open the .img of the stock rom, but did find some remote files in the root directory on the stock rom I had on it before. I also found the LED files but I can live without the light thing. tia.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Evening View Post
    Bravo superceleron great job!!
    Reflash TV Box X10 Pro s905x2 4/32 Gb. There is a problem. Remote does not work and display.
    There are ways to solve this problem?
    Thank you in advance
    Not really, you had to do major surgery to make that work on that device!

Leave a comment:

• Appdata
    replied
    nm
    Last edited by Appdata; 03-06-2019, 21:40.

Leave a comment:

• Evening
    replied
    Bravo superceleron great job!!
    Reflash TV Box X10 Pro s905x2 4/32 Gb. There is a problem. Remote does not work and display.
    There are ways to solve this problem?
    Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• missincat
    replied
    thx SC,I would like to know ,with this rom,is it possible to use the voice control to start up voice search like m8s pro l in youtube? eager to know the answer

Leave a comment:

• kenduvernay
    replied
    What's the problem with the factory rom?

Leave a comment:

• aklos
    replied
    Hi guys,
    i'm new, and i just received a gt1 mini box

what is the best rom? this or " [ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 8.1)"?

i don't understand the differences...they both are android tv 8.1...what do you suggest?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X