Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by merinns View Post

Ok, I did it, my X96 MAX 4G/64G with SCV3 works great. After press START in Burning Tool, I connected USB M/M cable in USB2 port on Windows 10 PC and USB3 port on Android Box, power cable was unplugged. Process took three and a half minutes. Thats it

How many external HDD's can you use via USB? The stock firmware on the X96 Max 4/64 can only mount 2.

Leave a comment:

• merinns
    replied
    My reset/recovery button on X96 Max doesn't work. How to flash new ROM without it? Amlogic_s905x2_setup_v2.1.6.8 Burning Tool cannot detect my box at all. Also, I can't enter TWRP bcs my box is stuck on boot logo...
    Ok, I did it, my X96 MAX 4G/64G with SCV3 works great. After press START in Burning Tool, I connected USB M/M cable in USB2 port on Windows 10 PC and USB3 port on Android Box, power cable was unplugged. Process took three and a half minutes. Thats it

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by megamuzzy View Post
    Please make OTA version to upgrade from SCV2 to SCV3 while saving the stuff... Thanks!
    Well i have a ota done... but it wont work ok until you factory reset the box... you may try clear the data/cache of all google stuff to see if it helps ( i dint try it )... if it dont factory reset only!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    hooo... the only way i cant think is punting the box in mask mode! check the forum if anyone else found the pins to short on the board!

• merinns
    replied
    My reset/recovery button on X96 Max doesn't work. How to flash new ROM without it? Amlogic_s905x2_setup_v2.1.6.8 Burning Tool cannot detect my box at all. Also, I can't enter TWRP bcs my box is stuck on boot logo...

Leave a comment:

• megamuzzy
    replied
    Please make OTA version to upgrade from SCV2 to SCV3 while saving the stuff... Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• romcrazy
    replied
    The rom boots up on my h96 max x2 but due to non availability of Wifi drivers, I cant move forward. But it does work and my mouse works too. All the roms seem to boot up fine, the ones which are ATV cant go forward from initial setup because of no wifi and the non atv roms boot fully but no wifi ethernet. If I unpack the rom and add wifi folder from vendor/etc of stock rom wil it work?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    SCV2 on my Amediatech X96 Max S905X2 4G/64G:

HDMI CEC - true
    WIFI - true
    BT - true
    Apps - true
    Kodi - true
    Stremio - true

Remote controller- messed up (Volume down = shutdown etc, etc...)

Combination Reset button & power on - false (It does nothing)
    To enter TWRP I use QUTE Terminal (just enter command "reboot recovery")

yes the reset button of that box must be a diferent hw pin from the GT1, but nice everything else works ( not counting remote, that is expected )

Leave a comment:

• merinns
    replied
    SCV2 on my Amediatech X96 Max S905X2 4G/64G:

HDMI CEC - true
    WIFI - true
    BT - true
    Apps - true
    Kodi - true
    Stremio - true

Remote controller- messed up (Volume down = shutdown etc, etc...)

Combination Reset button & power on - false (It does nothing)
    To enter TWRP I use QUTE Terminal (just enter command "reboot recovery")

EDIT: Front LCD pannel - false
    Last edited by merinns; 01-22-2019, 19:55.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Romarik View Post

Sorry for my bad english. I installed the full settings of the droidsettings and turned on HDMI-CEC. Turning on and turning off by HDMI-CEC works is great, I do not know why you removed these settings. TV - Sharp LC-43CFE6132E. Many thanks for you work!
    It was not me... it was Beelink, they removed because im many other tv brands CEC is not working correctly!
    They removed it but forgot to disable it , if it works for you great is just a case of root the rom a change the droidsettings to the full one from 113N0 rom!

Leave a comment:

• Romarik
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Updated 1? post with SCV3, enjoy it
    Sorry for my bad english. I installed the full settings of the droidsettings and turned on HDMI-CEC. Turning on and turning off by HDMI-CEC works is great, I do not know why you removed these settings. TV - Sharp LC-43CFE6132E. Many thanks for you work!

Leave a comment:

• kenduvernay
    replied
    Originally posted by plikmuny View Post
    hi, i think you did a mistake by removing root
    Oh, is that why I can't change the default Launcher?

Leave a comment:

• plikmuny
    replied
    hi, i think you did a mistake by removing root

Leave a comment:

• plikmuny
    replied
    Hi SC, is there a way to restore all our apks once we install new IMG to our android box ? I tried app backup restore, super backup, titanium backup. None of them serve my purpose.
    how do you guys update to a new version using IMG file without losing your setup? or is there a way to restore your previous setup once you install a new firmware ?
    Anyway I installed your latest version, it installed in one go. It looks snappy and very responsive compared to other ROMs. Will setup once again with my usual apks and give you feed back. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dundee64
    replied
    Its called SledovaniTV. I use it for watching IPTV and this "error" keeps popping up. Can i somehow share logs with you? Cause it says i should refer to them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X