Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    Thanks! Is it ATV? Gt1 mini atv rom is mentioned to work as well
    I don't think so but ROM'S from there are reputably stable and easy to flash/burn. I used to have an M8 and I got my ROM'S from there. It's just another option really.

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Thanks! Is it ATV? Gt1 mini atv rom is mentioned to work as well

Leave a comment:

• Charlie_Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    Is X96 MAX 4G / 64GB supported? Sold my h96 max...
    https://droidboxforums.com/threads/x...e-links.14717/

This is what I am putting on mine once it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• stavkon
    replied
    Well it seems that in all of instructions using burn tool, some steps are missing..I tried numerous times flashing my gt1 mini with given directions with no success...then decided to follow burning tool's own directions and voila!!!!
    So what I did was:

1) opened tool as administrator
    2) connected usb on pc side
    3) with a needle or toothpic pressed reset button at bottom of box
    4) keeping it pressed, plugged usb on box side
    5) after ~3-5 sec released reset button
    6) pc recognised the box (should show port)
    7) clicked on "file" and loaded firmware
    8) waited until tool finished the check
    7) clicked "start" and waited until it got at 100%

Edit: you should also connect power supply after step 6 otherwise update might not succeed
    Last edited by stavkon; 01-14-2019, 23:16.

Leave a comment:

• plikmuny
    replied
    Well, i have trouble installing this ROM onto my T95Q 4/32 GB model. I am trying Burn Card Maker 202 Android. I could succesfully install XTMOD Rom, due to its Bugs i want to try this ROM.
    I cant flash this ORM using USB Burning Tool, i dont know why, but Software fails to recognise my Phone no matter how many times i reinstall the latest version software...
    Pls help me ..

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Is X96 MAX 4G / 64GB supported? Sold my h96 max...

Leave a comment:

• Bogdan074
    replied
    Can I install with twrp?

Leave a comment:

• stavkon
    replied
    Well in one last attempt before going to sleep it worked...I downloaded ota file again, wiped and reformatted sd card once more, copied file on card from box, and ...!!success!!...

Leave a comment:

• stavkon
    replied
    I firstly tried the OTA update but it failed and gave back

E:signature verification failed​​​​​​
    E:error: 21
    Installation aborted

And leaves me at recovery screen

I then tried the burning tool many times both using usb2 and usb3 port but update never starts (box is just booting to stock rom when I plug usb cable and gets power). Drivers are installed properly according to windows.

Any ideas whats going wrong?
    Last edited by stavkon; 01-13-2019, 01:25.

Leave a comment:

• omaramiromo
    replied
    Originally posted by ozzman666 View Post

I installed it to my X96 Max 4gb/32gb model today and everything seems to be working great from the things I tested. I believe your issue may be because you tried to install the SCV2 OTA update before first burning the SCV1-ATV IMG file with the USB burning tool.
    Luckily i manage to flash the img.. but remote not working.. do you manage to go to recovery if u press and hold reset button while insert the power cord?

Leave a comment:

• ozzman666
    replied
    Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post
    Hi, can someone help me.. i have x96max and device is similar spec with beelink.. somebody said its compatible, so i downloaded the rom (scv2 ota), put is usb drive and flash the rom through recovery..

now stuck at boot logo as per pic below.. can somebody help me to get me to stock firmware.. i know this is my mistake for using another device firmware.. but if u know the solution, please help...
    I installed it to my X96 Max 4gb/32gb model today and everything seems to be working great from the things I tested. I believe your issue may be because you tried to install the SCV2 OTA update before first burning the SCV1-ATV IMG file with the USB burning tool.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry i cant help since i dont have that box... try flashing the stock rom!

• omaramiromo
    replied
    Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post
    Hi, can someone help me.. i have x96max and device is similar spec with beelink.. somebody said its compatible, so i downloaded the rom (scv2 ota), put is usb drive and flash the rom through recovery..

now stuck at boot logo as per pic below.. can somebody help me to get me to stock firmware.. i know this is my mistake for using another device firmware.. but if u know the solution, please help...
    Anyone can help me?

Leave a comment:

• omaramiromo
    replied

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• megamuzzy
    replied
    Is it possible to enable those striped white settings? I need to setup keyboard layouts switching for hardware keyboard. Or maybe there are another way to set up keyboard layouts for two languages? Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X