Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix is ​​the android or androidTV variant?
    Is UHD / 4K?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogdan074 View Post
      Netflix is ​​the android or androidTV variant?
      Is UHD / 4K?
      Android TV! Didn't find a lot of simple android apps in Play Market

Comment

Ok, just to inform you guys SCV2 img is done, i just need now to make the OTA zip....
        I will rls both in a few days...

Comment

Updated Fist post with SCV2.
          It have Both IMG and OTA zip...

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks a lot!

May I ask wether this ATV rom suits to h96 MAX X2 (S905X2), u211, LPDDR4?

Any way to boot image temporarily? (I ask because I flashed an img to Vorke Z6 and now box is dead :-( ) ...

Kind regards
            Last edited by soldiaz; 01-04-2019, 20:27.

Comment

Hello superceleron,

first of all, thank you for your work, everything seems to be running alright. I have even managed to flash both boxes on first try

I'm mainly using android TV with KODI, which is 100% working. However, another box will be used as IPTV device by my relatives. I have encountered issue with application from IPTV provider. I'm periodically getting errors "Failed to post notification on channel "null" ". I have thought that it doesn't matter, but after few cases, remote froze and i had to force close whole app. Do you think it could be fixed somehow? App is SledovaniTV.

BR
              Last edited by Dundee64; 01-07-2019, 13:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Dundee64 View Post
                Hello superceleron,

first of all, thank you for your work, everything seems to be running alright. I have even managed to flash both boxes on first try

I'm mainly using android TV with KODI, which is 100% working. However, another box will be used as IPTV device by my relatives. I have encountered issue with application from IPTV provider. I'm periodically getting errors "Failed to post notification on channel "null" ". I have thought that it doesn't matter, but after few cases, remote froze and i had to force close whole app. Do you think it could be fixed somehow? App is SledovaniTV.

BR
                Damn first try? damn.. lucky you
                About the problem you say, i have a feeling i know what it is, in a next update i will add some stuff to see if it fixes it

Comment

Sounds great. Do you have any ETA for third version?
                  Last edited by Dundee64; 01-08-2019, 11:13.

Comment

Great work superceleron

Flashed the DOWNLOAD HERE THE SCV1-ATV IMG for Beelink GT1 Mini. to my T95Q

Very easy flash 3.15min to finish the burn

WIFI and Bluetooth both work

Nice to see both top and bottom bars

Fast clean rom

CEC works for me
                    Last edited by blinkone; 01-08-2019, 14:58.
                    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

• superceleron
                      superceleron commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ye i know, CEC in this 1.0 HW revision of this box is broken... it cant be fixed, only in a next hw revision!
                      Glad you like it

Is it possible to enable those striped white settings? I need to setup keyboard layouts switching for hardware keyboard. Or maybe there are another way to set up keyboard layouts for two languages? Thanks

Comment

Hi, can someone help me.. i have x96max and device is similar spec with beelink.. somebody said its compatible, so i downloaded the rom (scv2 ota), put is usb drive and flash the rom through recovery..

now stuck at boot logo as per pic below.. can somebody help me to get me to stock firmware.. i know this is my mistake for using another device firmware.. but if u know the solution, please help...
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post
                        Hi, can someone help me.. i have x96max and device is similar spec with beelink.. somebody said its compatible, so i downloaded the rom (scv2 ota), put is usb drive and flash the rom through recovery..

now stuck at boot logo as per pic below.. can somebody help me to get me to stock firmware.. i know this is my mistake for using another device firmware.. but if u know the solution, please help...
                        Anyone can help me?

Comment

• superceleron
                          superceleron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sorry i cant help since i dont have that box... try flashing the stock rom!

Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post

I installed it to my X96 Max 4gb/32gb model today and everything seems to be working great from the things I tested. I believe your issue may be because you tried to install the SCV2 OTA update before first burning the SCV1-ATV IMG file with the USB burning tool.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzman666 View Post

I installed it to my X96 Max 4gb/32gb model today and everything seems to be working great from the things I tested. I believe your issue may be because you tried to install the SCV2 OTA update before first burning the SCV1-ATV IMG file with the USB burning tool.
                          Luckily i manage to flash the img.. but remote not working.. do you manage to go to recovery if u press and hold reset button while insert the power cord?

Comment

I firstly tried the OTA update but it failed and gave back

E:signature verification failed​​​​​​
                            E:error: 21
                            Installation aborted

And leaves me at recovery screen

I then tried the burning tool many times both using usb2 and usb3 port but update never starts (box is just booting to stock rom when I plug usb cable and gets power). Drivers are installed properly according to windows.

Any ideas whats going wrong?
                            Last edited by stavkon; 01-13-2019, 01:25.

Comment

Working...
                            X