Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in one last attempt before going to sleep it worked...I downloaded ota file again, wiped and reformatted sd card once more, copied file on card from box, and ...!!success!!...

Comment

Can I install with twrp?

Comment

Is X96 MAX 4G / 64GB supported? Sold my h96 max...

Comment

Well, i have trouble installing this ROM onto my T95Q 4/32 GB model. I am trying Burn Card Maker 202 Android. I could succesfully install XTMOD Rom, due to its Bugs i want to try this ROM.
          I cant flash this ORM using USB Burning Tool, i dont know why, but Software fails to recognise my Phone no matter how many times i reinstall the latest version software...
          Pls help me ..

Comment

Well it seems that in all of instructions using burn tool, some steps are missing..I tried numerous times flashing my gt1 mini with given directions with no success...then decided to follow burning tool's own directions and voila!!!!
            So what I did was:

1) opened tool as administrator
            2) connected usb on pc side
            3) with a needle or toothpic pressed reset button at bottom of box
            4) keeping it pressed, plugged usb on box side
            5) after ~3-5 sec released reset button
            6) pc recognised the box (should show port)
            7) clicked on "file" and loaded firmware
            8) waited until tool finished the check
            7) clicked "start" and waited until it got at 100%

Edit: you should also connect power supply after step 6 otherwise update might not succeed
            Last edited by stavkon; 01-14-2019, 23:16.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
              Is X96 MAX 4G / 64GB supported? Sold my h96 max...
              https://droidboxforums.com/threads/x...e-links.14717/

This is what I am putting on mine once it arrives.

Comment

Thanks! Is it ATV? Gt1 mini atv rom is mentioned to work as well

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  Thanks! Is it ATV? Gt1 mini atv rom is mentioned to work as well
                  I don't think so but ROM'S from there are reputably stable and easy to flash/burn. I used to have an M8 and I got my ROM'S from there. It's just another option really.

Comment

well im due to do a update on this rom again... but i need to 1? finish some work stuff before i touch it again!
                    Very possibly in this weekend!

Comment

Thanks very much for this great rom! I've been using for days and it's very stable
                      I noticed that built-in chromecast doesn't work properly: it's discoverable, but i can't connect nor broadcast anything. Is it a certificate related problem? Basically it won't work, will it?
                      Another problem is that sometimes (due to forced 114N0 firmware's cec setting) hibernates and then wakes up every 4-5 minutes, but we need to wait beelink for that.
                      What about internal players/apps? Is it possible to remove them or are they needed? I've tried with amlogictool but it stuck on boot logo

Comment

Hi, Just wondering I hear from another user this works on X96 max tv box 4gb / 32 and 64gb versions , I have the 2gb - 16gb version does anyone have idea if this will work on it ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post
                          Hi, Just wondering I hear from another user this works on X96 max tv box 4gb / 32 and 64gb versions , I have the 2gb - 16gb version does anyone have idea if this will work on it ?

Thanks
                          I haven't tried it but yes I have heard that it does but you must flash SVC1 first. I read if you try SVC2 first then you will temporarily brick your box, it will require surgery to restore.

But don't jump into it on my word please. I'd wait for a more definitive reply from someone that has tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

I haven't tried it but yes I have heard that it does but you must flash SVC1 first. I read if you try SVC2 first then you will temporarily brick your box, it will require surgery to restore.

But don't jump into it on my word please. I'd wait for a more definitive reply from someone that has tried it.
                            Yeah will wait , also cant seem to find the stock rom for x96 max for the 2gb/16gb model if need to recover box

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post

Yeah will wait , also cant seem to find the stock rom for x96 max for the 2gb/16gb model if need to recover box

Thanks
                              I believe this to be stock for 2GB/16GB below.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

This is from https://droidboxforums.com/threads/x...e-links.14717/

Comment

Originally posted by johnnychrome View Post
                                Thanks very much for this great rom! I've been using for days and it's very stable
                                I noticed that built-in chromecast doesn't work properly: it's discoverable, but i can't connect nor broadcast anything. Is it a certificate related problem? Basically it won't work, will it?
                                Another problem is that sometimes (due to forced 114N0 firmware's cec setting) hibernates and then wakes up every 4-5 minutes, but we need to wait beelink for that.
                                What about internal players/apps? Is it possible to remove them or are they needed? I've tried with amlogictool but it stuck on boot logo
                                Well the chromecast, cant be fixed since it need google certs etc...
                                The CEC... ye i know, beelink really need to fix that one.. i cant, since it needs to be done in the source!

Comment

Working...
                                X