Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad I was able to help.

By the Way: Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6.8

Comment

Originally posted by merinns View Post
      I am glad I was able to help.

By the Way: Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6.8
      Thanks again.

Javen

Comment

I've been flashing on the T95Q.
        It is very good.
        But there are two problems.

1. The remote control does not work.
        How do I enable the remote control?

2. The LED does not turn off even when the power is turned off.
        How do I turn off the LED when the power is off?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for this rom, Xbox360 wireless and usb controllers do not seem to work. Should you activate an option to make them work?

Comment

they dont? weird.. the drivers are there!
            i need to check it since i dint check this time!

Comment

Hi guys,
              i'm new, and i just received a gt1 mini box

what is the best rom? this or " [ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 8.1)"?

i don't understand the differences...they both are android tv 8.1...what do you suggest?

Comment

What's the problem with the factory rom?

Comment

thx SC,I would like to know ,with this rom,is it possible to use the voice control to start up voice search like m8s pro l in youtube? eager to know the answer

Comment

Bravo superceleron great job!!
                    Reflash TV Box X10 Pro s905x2 4/32 Gb. There is a problem. Remote does not work and display.
                    There are ways to solve this problem?
                    Thank you in advance

Comment

nm
                      Last edited by Appdata; 03-06-2019, 21:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Evening View Post
                        Bravo superceleron great job!!
                        Reflash TV Box X10 Pro s905x2 4/32 Gb. There is a problem. Remote does not work and display.
                        There are ways to solve this problem?
                        Thank you in advance
                        Not really, you had to do major surgery to make that work on that device!

Comment

Have this rom on a T95Q, it seems much faster and peppy, Is there a way to make a flashable zip with the remote control commands in it, or just enough to be able to turn the box on without unplug/replugging it? I can't find an app to open the .img of the stock rom, but did find some remote files in the root directory on the stock rom I had on it before. I also found the LED files but I can live without the light thing. tia.

Comment

superceleron

Could you please tell what's the trick for this? (will save me searching )
                            Enabled Amlogic H264 2k / 4k HW playback ( ye it was disabled... )
                            Using X96max ATV and I don't think it's enabled there now I'm trying to watch such video...
                            Thanks.

Comment

For a very long time hanging on the screen strip volume. It's infuriating. How to reduce the volume display time? Maybe there is some correct file with the corrected defect. Root there is, replace will be able. Or can where in other files to correct the text?

Comment

Thank you for the ROM, as much appreciated as the one you made for Alfawise S92,

While my S92 is still able to install apps from Playstore and the stock GT1 mini was also able to install apps, is it normal that I cannot install my apps with this new SC ROM?
                                As I read from Wikipedia ?Android TV supports software from Google Play Store, including media apps and games.?

In the box playstore, they just don't show and from my PC or Phone, it says they are not compatible with the Beelink GT1...

I do understand Google's idea in developping Android TV but unless there is a bug in the ROM or I am missing something, this ROM while nice and fast has now limited my box capabilities...

Any help?

Thanks

superceleron
                                Last edited by NinthWave; 03-24-2019, 13:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X