Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologize. I found the problem. Not the firmware. Blame Button Mapper 1.11. Put 1.15 and the volume quickly began to clean up.

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone use this box with an hdmi to spdif adapter? If so, does multichannel audio (DD 5.1 and DTS) work?

Example hdmi to spdif adapter

Comment

How about an update for the rom you did for the GT1 Ultimate?.........

An oreo version would be tits!

Comment

superceleron

would this be suitable be flash into MXQ G12 running on u211 on android 8.1?

Cheers mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
            Have this rom on a T95Q, it seems much faster and peppy, Is there a way to make a flashable zip with the remote control commands in it, or just enough to be able to turn the box on without unplug/replugging it? I can't find an app to open the .img of the stock rom, but did find some remote files in the root directory on the stock rom I had on it before. I also found the LED files but I can live without the light thing. tia.
            Can you confirm if spdif is supported on the T95Q device?

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
              Have this rom on a T95Q, it seems much faster and peppy, Is there a way to make a flashable zip with the remote control commands in it, or just enough to be able to turn the box on without unplug/replugging it? I can't find an app to open the .img of the stock rom, but did find some remote files in the root directory on the stock rom I had on it before. I also found the LED files but I can live without the light thing. tia.
              You can unpack any amlogic rom .img with amlogic burning tools modify and repack it.
              The off button has changed to volume - .. with that button you can turn off the t95q. what are the led files? ..
              if you want the remote work for you, you must install rom for x96max.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas_co View Post

You can unpack any amlogic rom .img with amlogic burning tools modify and repack it.
                The off button has changed to volume - .. with that button you can turn off the t95q. what are the led files? ..
                if you want the remote work for you, you must install rom for x96max.
                Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Comment

when flashing with USB Burning tool should "erase bootloader" be checked or not? and "erase flash" normal or forced?

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
                    when flashing with USB Burning tool should "erase bootloader" be checked or not? and "erase flash" normal or forced?
                    Leaving everything default is the safest way and nearly always the best.

Comment

I love this rom, but on my T95Q there does not seem to be a way of turning the box on or off other than unplugging it. It's a shame, as this rom is alot faster than stock.

Comment

Does this ROM have any positive effect on Netflix playback? Any hopes for 720p?

Comment

HDMI CEC works. It does not work with the cable that comes with the device. If you change the cable, the device turns on and off TVs that support HDMI CEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiko View Post
                            HDMI CEC works. It does not work with the cable that comes with the device. If you change the cable, the device turns on and off TVs that support HDMI CEC.
                            I've had this rom on several T95Q" and CEC hasn't worked on any of them and I never use the cheap ass HDMI cable that comes with the box...

Comment

On a Beelink GT1 mini device on this firmware, HDMI CEC works. When you turn off the set-top box turns off the TV, when you turn on the set-top box turns on the TV. Tested on Philips 42PFL9703d/10 2008 TVs, Philips 55PUS6401 2016, Samsung UE55MU6300.

Comment

Does it work with Tanix Tx5 Max? And i'm wondering, are these devices' manufacturers releasing kernel sources?

Comment

Working...
                                X