Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 8.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JandeHekkerman View Post
    Hi Tom, no I didn't. I'm not satisfied with my T95Q box. It reboots randomly 5-10 times a day. I installed the XT Rom for u211 devices. But unfortunately the box still reboots.

I'll buy another one. Probably the A95X max.
    Did you try a new power adapter? Maybe yours is faulty.

Comment

Originally posted by JandeHekkerman View Post
      Hi Tom, no I didn't. I'm not satisfied with my T95Q box. It reboots randomly 5-10 times a day. I installed the XT Rom for u211 devices. But unfortunately the box still reboots.

I'll buy another one. Probably the A95X max.
      thanks for this very important informations for me, good luck
      You had this reboot problem also with the original rom??

I had the plan to buy the T95Q, also based on this chart https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12-NAoBPPV_nNBqaY1vt7Gke8bthPYqnG0tMLeSDrIKI/edit#gid=0

But now i do not and better wait...

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

thanks for this very important informations for me, good luck
        You had this reboot problem also with the original rom??

I had the plan to buy the T95Q, also based on this chart https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12-NAoBPPV_nNBqaY1vt7Gke8bthPYqnG0tMLeSDrIKI/edit#gid=0

But now i do not and better wait...
        Yes it rebooted itself with the stock firmware. The latest firmware did not fix the issue. I had hope that flashing the box with the Xannytech rom for u211 devices, would fix the reboot issue, but it doesn't.

I bought the T95Q after watching the review video made by Chigz Tech on YouTube.

Whatever you'll decide, I advise you not to buy from the Vontar store on AliExpress. The MF refused to admit the problems with my box after he had even seen video evidence. But unfortunately for him, AliExpress approved my video evidence and refunded me 75% without having to retur the tv box. To make a long story short: don't expect any customer service from the Vontar store on AliExpress if something is wrong with the tv box.

Last edited by JandeHekkerman; 04-10-2019, 21:13.

Comment

Originally posted by letom View Post

Did you try a new power adapter? Maybe yours is faulty.
          Hi letom, yes I did. I have used the adapter that came with my Beelink GT1. It made no difference. Anyway, thanks for your kind advice.

Comment

Originally posted by s1der View Post
            Hello all,
            Thanks for this ROM, really frendliest than stock X96Max...
            I flashed the NANO, but only was able to Flash from SD card because with USB, bootloader stops after few seconds...
            I Just have few bugs :
            1 : I'm actually not able to enter recovery... When I push the button, then connect usb to PC, USB Burning tool shows "connected" for 2 seconds and then, the ROM starts and "connected" status disappears...
            2 : The LCD pannel on the box doesn't work, so I have no clock or light to show the box is ON
            3 : The IR remote won't work properly.. buttons seems unassigned, so, impossible to power on the box with the remote, The ony way is to unplug AC power, then plug again...
            4 : I don't know whitch recovery is installed and I'd like to in install superSU or Magisk but I don't know if I can ...

Please is someone that can help me ?

Thanks guys !

Sam.
            Hello all, I'm still blocked with my x96max and this rom. Impossible to go to bootloader.
            I created a thread on xda but no answer... http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ot-to-t3926549
            ​​​​​​Please is anyone could help me?
            Thanks a lot :d

Comment

Hello all, I'm still blocked with my x96max and this rom. Impossible to go to bootloader.
              I created a thread on xda but no answer... http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ot-to-t3926549
              ​​​​​​Please is anyone could help me?
              Thanks a lot :d
              Did you try to burn rom with nand mask mode(you short 2 pins under the mainboard with some metal tweezer ) and use xannytech's android tv v4 rom simce it is the best rom around for x96max

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

Did you try to burn rom with nand mask mode(you short 2 pins under the mainboard with some metal tweezer ) and use xannytech's android tv v4 rom simce it is the best rom around for x96max
                Hello metabesk, thanks for answer, I already tried but maybe it's something wrong in the steps I do... Do you know a link with detailed steps?

Comment

Hello metabesk, thanks for answer, I already tried but maybe it's something wrong in the steps I do... Do you know a link with detailed steps?
                  You start usb burning tool with desired rom
                  you plug usb to usb cable through usb3 port of x96
                  Then you short the 2 golden pin(you search nand mask mode topic at freaktab) and you hear the ding sound and burning starts

Comment

Hello All,

Am trying to flash this firmware onto my beelink gt1 mini and downgrade to 8.1 from 9.But whenever i flash it,I get this error ([0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error).

Comment

Working...
                    X