Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 8.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post
    Sorry for the noob questions... I flashed this to my T95Q and all went well. I downloaded the update zip file but don't know how t apply it. I extracted to a usb drive. Any help appreciated! Thanks
    put it in an sdcard along with recovery.img. your av hole has a reset button. unplug all peripherals and put in the the sd card. press and hold reset button with a pin and apply power, it will boot into recovery in 5 seconds. flash the zip from twrp and reboot system.

And please dont be sorry. Most of us are noobs here except thread starters, its on us that corporations earn. We form their bread and butter.

Comment

Thank you for the help, So appreciate it..

Comment

I ordered usb m-m from **** but cannot wait to try this firmware, and I was so stupid that thought the OTA is same with usb burning. So I used OTA to flashed this firmware and my X96 Max cannot start and even enter recovery. I tried every method and even to short circuit HDMI and also the points from Russian forum, but the usb connection to PC still drops after 3 seconds.
        Do you happen to know how to save my box?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I would ask on the X96 Max forum. This was built and tested on the GT1 Mini, and I don't have an X96 Max to do even the most basic smoke testing.

thx MAG,could you tell me if i can use my voice control remote to search in youtube with you firmware,as the factory rom does not support searching youtube with remote .i hope i will get a positive answer.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I use a Harmony universal remote myself, which doesn't have a microphone input, so I'm not really the one to ask. I'm sure someone out there does, though.

Magendanz
        i have xbox usb digital tv tuner is there way to work on live channels app?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          You'd have to add the kernel module for that tuner. I'd scavenge around the nVidia Shield TV firmware releases (https://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload) to see if it's there. Then you just need to add the .ko file to /vendor/lib/modules/ and then call insmod for it in /vendor/ext/init/hw/init.amlogic.board.rc.

Try it manually first, though, since these kernel modules tend to be very temperamental. If the kernel is missing some expected symbols, it won't install.

Hi. I'm reading from people who are installing it in the T95Q. Is 100% operational for the T95Q? The process is the same as for the GT1 Mini? Thank you

Comment

Magendanz
          tell me youtube app it is 4k or 1080p?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            I included the required entry in the build.prop (sys.display-size=3840x2160) for 4K YouTube support, but have not confirmed.

Magendanz
          • Yes i can myself confirm youtube play videos 4k 80/140 mbs I'm impressed. I want know if mecool km9 rom it is compatible with this beelink. If there was a way ,because mecool km9 has L1 and hdcp?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            I also built a set of Nexus custom ROMs for the KM9, which are based on its latest OEM firmware. You should use this, since the firmware from VideoStrong includes the TEE and other libraries needed for Widevine L1.

Hello , when do you include Auto frame rate (AFR ) in your firmware ?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a feature of Settings and the underlying framework, so it's up to the OEM. Without source code, I can't make such a significant change.

Magendanz, look this: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=82682579

Comment

Originally posted by kuzzman View Post
            You can simply look there and guess from where comes the idea :
            https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...d-other-clones

Comment

But it is new afrd. Please , check .

Comment

Originally posted by kuzzman View Post
                But it is new afrd. Please , check .
                Up to you to prefer Russian counterfeit, I shown you original work
                If it really needed a bin, I'd have done a bin...

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                  Great work Guest

Flashed the
                  TVStock Variant:
                  BURN PACKAGE to my T95Q

Easy to flash, took 4.48sec to finish the burn

Everything is working great

Wifi and Bluetooth work

Nice clean fast rom with no crap

I would of liked to seen both top and bottom bars in the rom too but no big deal breaker
                  How did you manage to pair the remote? Pulse back and Home but do nothing. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ojerez View Post

How did you manage to pair the remote? Pulse back and Home but do nothing. Thank you
                    I always use an air mouse,I never use the standard IR remote drives me nuts.
                    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
                    X