Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 8.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put this rom but the remote does not go the T95Q.
    A doubt. I have the T95Q 4/64 gb, 10/100/1000 and a Mecool KM9 Android TV with control with microphone and 4/32 GB and 10/100. Which one would you stay with?

Comment

nm
      Last edited by Appdata; 03-06-2019, 21:41.

Comment

Hello, install the rom in my t95q and it seems that everything works fine, but I see some bugs ..
        - the led does not change color, and continue on with the t95q off
        - Netflix application does not work, I tried a couple of versions
        -doesnt plays videos the prime video app
        - the remote control does not work, I have changed some files and only a couple of keys work

How can I turn off the LED when it is off?
        And how can I make Netflix work?
        Can I set up the remote control in some way?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          This was built for the GT1 Mini, which doesn't have a programmable LED. Netflix won't work because these devices don't have Widevine L1 and aren't whitelisted by Netflix. Amazon Prime Video won't work because these devices don't have the required PlayReady DRM.

first of all, congratulations for the rom, good job and thanks for answering.
        I suppose it is complicated to solve the bugs that this rom has in the t95q (remote control and LED lights) .. but, I wonder, ...
        it would be very complicated to modify the original rom of the t95q with launcher android tv and all google tv ecosystem ??

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, that's just what I've done for the KM9 and GT1 Mini. I need the device to do it, though, and I'm benefiting from years of experience building custom ROMs. My first one took months.

it would be great if you did it in t95q, .. I offer to be your beta tester if you want to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas_co View Post
          it would be great if you did it in t95q, .. I offer to be your beta tester if you want to try it.
          just flash back to newest T95Q stock firmware.
          i have T95q box too and amazon prime and netflix working well...
          if u dont like the stock launcher just install another one from playstore.
          u can also install a notification and navigation bar from the store...

Comment

hi,
            i just received my t95q and i want to switch it to android tv.
            I read your article and comments.
            thank you for the this work
            I am beginner, can someone explain step by step to realize this manipulation.

I just have to download the burn package, copy to a sd card and press reset box?

What is USB Burning Tool v2.1.6.8 or BootcardMaker v2.0.0.2 for?

thanks in advance and sorry for my beginner's questions and my english, i am french.

it's installed, everything looks good, thanks
            Last edited by franzzy44; 03-26-2019, 07:04.

Comment

Guest would this rom works on MXQ G12 running u211 with existing Android 8.1? Seems similar spec to GT1 Mini though...

Cheers!

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Probably both this and the KM9 firmware, but you've got to try it to find out. I don't have the MXQ G12 hardware, so it's up to you!

Okay, Got this on a T95Q, everything seems to work, (have not tried wireless as I use ethernet).Stock remote, bluetooth remote, everything seems fine. I'm using the ATV launcher and uninstalled leanback. I have a question, not about this rom but about the device. It seems no matter what rom I use Plex spits out bad quality video. I set plex you use best quality, but it still looks like 360, 480 at best video, Am I missing something, or is it to do with these boxes? This thing works great except for the led light, but I can live without that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
                Okay, Got this on a T95Q, everything seems to work, (have not tried wireless as I use ethernet).Stock remote, bluetooth remote, everything seems fine. I'm using the ATV launcher and uninstalled leanback. I have a question, not about this rom but about the device. It seems no matter what rom I use Plex spits out bad quality video. I set plex you use best quality, but it still looks like 360, 480 at best video, Am I missing something, or is it to do with these boxes? This thing works great except for the led light, but I can live without that. Thanks.
                Stock remote work in your t95q???

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas_co View Post

Stock remote work in your t95q???
                  Yep, works perfectly except for the menu button. It was a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Hello, Wanted to say great work and your ROM is appreciated.

I primarily watch my own drive's videos through Emby and they were freezing bad. Bought 2 GT1 mini's and was about 2 seconds to send them back. Glad to know I don't have to dumb down my videos. Cheers!

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cool! You made my day, Tex!

Anyone who installed this rom on 4gb x96max? If yes any bugs,not working?

Comment

@Magendanz
                      If it exists, would you provide link to ROM that will work on T95Q not Android TV version.

Comment

Hey boy .Firmware of Build number 002P0 (Android version 9.0) has been released.Can you make a new TVStock Nexus ROM?

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We haven't cracked AVB 2.0 yet on the Android releases to support TWRP, but it's just a matter of time. Unfortunately, that's not something that I have right now because I'm in the midst of a major career change.
                      Working...
                      X