Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 8.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacksnoopy View Post
    Hey boy .Firmware of Build number 002P0 (Android version 9.0) has been released.Can you make a new TVStock Nexus ROM?
    Thank you all the same.

Comment

Hello, I have the problem with HBO GO EUROPE. The App is loading, but can't play the movies. When I choise some movie, and press play the only thing that showing is loaded circle. Does any decision to fix it?

Comment

??Magendanz??????
        ??x96max 4/64 s905x2?????rom????????????rom????????????
        ??1?????led??
        ??2??????????????????wifi????????????????????wifi? ???????????????wifi
        ??3???wifi????????????????????????
        ??4?????????????????????2.4g???????
        ??5??????????????????app???????????app??

Comment

Hello Magendanz! Thank you for your hard work I am using this rom on x96max 4/64 s905x2. I like this rom, it is beautiful and easy to use, but there are still a few errors if it can be solved. Error 1: The box led indicator is not on Mistake 2: The box comes with an infrared remote control that cannot be used, only with a remote control with a USB receiver Error 3: The input method cannot be used. When I first entered the system, I was stuck with wifi, and I could not enter the password. I had to connect the wired network to skip the wifi setting and enter the system. After entering the system, change the input method to connect to wifi Error 4: After the wifi is connected, it is confirmed that there is a network, but the system keeps prompting that there is no network connection Mistake 5: There is a custom shortcut startup, that is, the file collection does not have all the app options I installed, only individual apps The above is translated from Chinese into English by Google, I hope you can understand

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Almost all of the issues you listed above are due to the fact that this custom ROM was designed for another device, one that has no LED, a different IR remote, and a different wireless chipset. So, these issues are really to be expected. I would encourage you to develop a custom ROM of your own for the X96Max.

Thank you for your reply, if you use this rom in gt1 mini, is there any hdmi cec setting? Can a custom collection choose a specific app from all the apps you install? If all is ok, I can buy a gt1 mini for use. Would you like to ask if you are interested in making 8.1rom for gt1 mini2 s905x3?

Comment

Thank you Magendanz.
            I love your ROM! It's clean and fast.Good job!
            Is there a pie on gt1 mini possible?
            Last edited by ChenYimin20021122; 07-30-2020, 15:03.

Comment

Working...
            X