Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tedpoley View Post
    New rom from Xannytech?

Just received this email from my tapatalk notifications. But I can't find the post here on freaktab. Has anyone seen it?
    Sounds like beginning of 1st post... Wouldn't be first ever Crapatalk bug

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

Sounds like beginning of 1st post... Wouldn't be first ever Crapatalk bug
      LOL. Must be blind. Thought I checked the text in both of his posts on his roms Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
        Has anyone else lost sound on spdif? It was working but then I had the box off for a week and suddenly I no longer am able to get sound out of it. HDMI works perfectly fine, but nothing from optical. And to make matters worse there is no option in the settings area haha

Thanks!
        Hi, I'm considering to install this rom on my T95Q. Were you able to fix the spdif sound issue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N950F met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JandeHekkerman View Post
          Hi, I'm considering to install this rom on my T95Q. Were you able to fix the spdif sound issue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N950F met Tapatalk
          Even after flashing back to stock spdif doesn't work on one of my boxes, after it was working. So I am going to go with the good old "cheap Chinese crap" and figure that the optical port has just died. It is not the first time I've had something die (had boxes die during flashing haha) so nothing that Xanny's rom did (it of course can NOT cause hardware failure) and just the cheap components failing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post

Even after flashing back to stock spdif doesn't work on one of my boxes, after it was working. So I am going to go with the good old "cheap Chinese crap" and figure that the optical port has just died. It is not the first time I've had something die (had boxes die during flashing haha) so nothing that Xanny's rom did (it of course can NOT cause hardware failure) and just the cheap components failing.
            Thanks Kuno, well at least your tv box worked in the beginning. My T95Q is suffering from random reboots since day one. I probably have to install a custom rom. Hopefully this XTM Mod will fix the issue, unless there are hardware problems.I'm glad to read that the spdif issue on your box was not caused by this rom.

Comment

Hi guys
              Same here , optical out stop working after two weeks , actually still working but with a lot freezes and stuttering in sound transfer . Normally i try with another optical cable .
              One solution is just not to push till the end optical connector , play some ac3 od dts movie file and try to find the hot spot before connector reach the end , but this solution is short life :-( cause after two days problem with freezes and stuttering start again

# JandeHekkerman
              nothing that Xanny's rom or any other rom did (it of course can NOT cause hardware failure)
              for sure this is very bad hardware mistake and i am sure all boxes who are connected with optical soon or later will fail like ours boxes
              I already contact seller so i hope there will be solution

Comment

hello .

I have a problem after flashing this rom.

I flash the rom via usb burning tool.

but at the moment to remove the bootloader, the box is disconnected from the pc and so there was an error message.

since, I have no more signal on the hdmi of my television!

I managed to flash the rom again but nothing to do, still no hdmi signal.

Do you have a solution?

PS: Would it be possible to have a link to a stock rom to restore everything again? thank you .

EDIT: i have flashed a stock firmware and the CVBS (av) signal work but the hdmi dont work animore!
                Last edited by alessa; 03-27-2019, 20:06.

Comment

Hi, I have a problem when flashing with ussb burning tool. It's aways said" Romcode / BI2_Boot Stage" error at 3%. How can I fix it? Thanks.

Comment

So because i'm not satisfied with the Android TV rom from the Mecool KM9, and even i read the post from kolinsb, i decided to try to install this rom too.
                    Here is the results :

Installation : OK
                    First load : OK (after some time waiting, but it's normal)
                    After, i'm agree with kolinsb : Bluetooth disconnected, Wifi unable to activate. Unable to have network with the Ethernet cable too. So no internet connection at all, ok ?
                    Image size was a little bit cropped but that probably can modified later.
                    Because i don't have any remote, i connected my logitech k400 keyboard and setuped it in my langage (fr) and it's OK.
                    This rom seems very good. Sad that it don't work correctly on the Mecool KM9. But anyway, thanl you Xannytech for your job, your rom still to be a good work and i appreciate, even it doesnt work on my android box.
                    I hope that someone will make an Android rom for the Mecool KM9 box, that looks like your XTMOD Rom (and not again an AndroidTV like).

So don't try to install it at this stade (version 1.0)

And now... i return to original Rom or Nexus one ...

Comment

Originally posted by eminent1410 View Post
                      Hi, I have a problem when flashing with ussb burning tool. It's aways said" Romcode / BI2_Boot Stage" error at 3%. How can I fix it? Thanks.
                      I have encountered a similar situation when flash for x96 max new version ram 2gb. x96 max ram 2gb can change the hardware factory

Comment

Hi, I installed this rom on my T95Q today. I'm still testing it. Unfortunately Kodi 18.1 is not able to write to my external HD. Permissions (write access) are granted.

The inability for Kodi to write to my external HD is causing a lot of restrictions. Downloaded subtitles can't be saved in the movie folder, Artwork Beef is not able to download fanart images to the movies and tv shows folders. Artist Slideshow can't save images to my external HD etc etc.

Is this normal behaviour for this rom, or Android 8.1? If not, is there a workaround to fix this? I have experienced this behaviour before with a Magendanz Nano Nexus rom on my Beelink GT1. However, when I installed Alvatech's rom, Kodi 18.1 was able to write to my external HD.

Cheers

Comment

Ok folks i'm back, sorry but as i wrote some days before i'm helping my old father 'cause is very sick. Anyway i'm preparing new versions of my firmwares with the new formware with some important fixes, like ethernet and S/PDIF fix. Just wait, i hope i can pubish then next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                            Ok folks i'm back, sorry but as i wrote some days before i'm helping my old father 'cause is very sick. Anyway i'm preparing new versions of my firmwares with the new formware with some important fixes, like ethernet and S/PDIF fix. Just wait, i hope i can pubish then next week.
                            Please put h96max x2 wifi lan drivers in there too so we can also enjoy your rom?
                            Here is our stock firmware: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xD...8D5UChpVC1PvAk
                            Last edited by romcrazy; 04-11-2019, 19:36. Reason: Linking my stock firmware

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Please put h96max x2 wifi lan drivers in there too so we can also enjoy your rom?
                              Here is our stock firmware: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xD...8D5UChpVC1PvAk
                              It's not a matter of drivers i have to use also your kernel so i need to build a whole new rom, if i got freetime i will, but i cannot test the result because i do not own it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                                Hi Xannytech

Does your work on the Ethernet part include fixing the Static IP options?

I'm starting to think that it's broken on all firmwares for S905x2.
                                The options are there, they just don't work.
                                The TX5 max and the T95Q both suffer from this problem.

I wish your father a quick recovery.

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X