Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
    The work on these firmwares is almost done, completing the last testing in these days.
    Xannytech, your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated. I just wish these boxes didn't break so easily haha. Quite a few of us have had the optical port stop working, so it appears the hardware is halfbaked . I was hoping your firmware would be able to fix it, but it's fairly obvious at this point it's a hardware problem, and no matter how fantastic your work is (which it really is), it can't magically fix bad hardware

I hope your father does well, and please take as much time as you need, as family comes before internet strangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post

Xannytech, your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated. I just wish these boxes didn't break so easily haha. Quite a few of us have had the optical port stop working, so it appears the hardware is halfbaked . I was hoping your firmware would be able to fix it, but it's fairly obvious at this point it's a hardware problem, and no matter how fantastic your work is (which it really is), it can't magically fix bad hardware

I hope your father does well, and please take as much time as you need, as family comes before internet strangers.
      You are lucky that only spdif stopped qorking for you, i had two box video outputs broke, it renders the box useless. Now i have to send the defected box once again to China.
      I totally agree that his work is highly recognized and familiy and health come always first.

Comment

The work on the standard firmware it's almost done, i'll do some testing to add something more or if i fail i'll post the updates in few days.

Comment

Your atv firm runs great. Now waiting for this one Update.

Comment

JUST FOR PREVIEW:
            Instructions, read carefully:
            1. After flashing the Firmware, let it settle a little, 10 min more or less, so all the apps will be installed and the scripts will finish the installation correctly.
            2. Then activate wifi or get an internet connection.
            3. Click on Magisk Icon, let magisk download and apply the additional setting then the device will reboot itself.
            4. Import the SquareHome Backup.

5. Enjoy my Firmware.

XTMOD V. 2.0 Changelog (What i can remember)

- Rebased on the newest firmware available from the producer (26/04/19)with Ethernet fix and other unspecified fixes;
            - Update Magisk to the latest version available;
            - Spoofed device to pass Google Safety Net, so Netflix and some other apps will appear in GPlay;
            - Android Tv remote working with this rom so you can control the device with an app on your Phone;
            - added native support library libamcodec.so;
            - fixed optimizations for Kodi and spmc apps;
            - Added Termux Terminal;
            - Updated Home layout (you need to import the backup it's yet in sdcard/);

- Added experimental support to AFR script;
            - Probably i forgot to write down a million of things... really

Note i will not add any TWRP because the actual compiled version are not fully functional (and i got no freetime and freespace to compile it myself) so i prefer to use this one, use it as an upgrade package and you'll get TWRP, oly temporary.

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

I'm slightly confused so is this available yet or it's about to be

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  I'm slightly confused so is this available yet or it's about to be
                  v1.0 beta is available. The preview above is for the next version/update that is coming soon I believe.

Comment

Xannytech

Is there anyway to get the "live channels" app (from Androidtv) working on this rom? Just the app, no need for live tiles or PiP or CC...

Like I'd much rather use standard Android ROMs but the one app I use the most; PlutoTV, doesn't work with standard Android on my box; there's no way to access the menu or bring up the guide/change channel.

So I thought if live channels worked on the standard Android then I'd be able to access it through there (I can access plutotv through live channels on androidtv)

Oh I hope your father is doing well, and you have been well also.

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
                      Xannytech

Is there anyway to get the "live channels" app (from Androidtv) working on this rom? Just the app, no need for live tiles or PiP or CC...

Like I'd much rather use standard Android ROMs but the one app I use the most; PlutoTV, doesn't work with standard Android on my box; there's no way to access the menu or bring up the guide/change channel.

So I thought if live channels worked on the standard Android then I'd be able to access it through there (I can access plutotv through live channels on androidtv)

Oh I hope your father is doing well, and you have been well also.
                      hmm, i should use atv framework, not sure it's a good idea, anyway why don't you use my atv firmware?

Comment

XTM 2.0 Online here are the links:
                        XTM X96 Max 3/4Gb v 2.0
                        XTM X96 Max 2Gb v 2.0
                        Please about installation refer to post #170it's very important to avoid any problem.
                        Then use Amlogic Usb Burning 2.1.7.0 please to flash my firmwares.

The Gt1 Mini version will come shortly i hope
                        I'll update the links in first page just when all the three fws are ready cause for some reason here my post are marked as spam
                        If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe, or a sign of appreciation :
                        SEND ME A DONATION

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

hmm, i should use atv framework, not sure it's a good idea, anyway why don't you use my atv firmware?
                          If i use the ATV rom then I loose some simple features like screen timeout and live wallpapers. (Even with a different launcher then stock)

If you had a way to make just live wallpapers work on ATV then I'd stick with ATV

Comment

If i use the ATV rom then I loose some simple features like screen timeout and live wallpapers. (Even with a different launcher then stock)

If you had a way to make just live wallpapers work on ATV then I'd stick with ATV
                            Stick with the classical android version than

Comment

probably there is a way to help you but i should customize one rom just for you, anyway i'll start some experimentation in the matter
                              Live wallpapers are impossibile on Android Tv.

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

Stick with the classical android version than
                                With classic Android I lose some of my streaming apps (which I use the most often); plutotv is a prime example that doesn't work on standard android cuz there's no way to access the menu or change channels with a controller/mouse

Comment

Working...
                                X