Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel dumb for asking but I can't figure out how to import the updated square home can any body help me out.... thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      I feel dumb for asking but I can't figure out how to import the updated square home can any body help me out.... thanks in advance
      I can't either so didn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
        XTM 2.0 Online here are the links:
        XTM X96 Max 3/4Gb v 2.0
        XTM X96 Max 2Gb v 2.0
        Please about installation refer to post #170it's very important to avoid any problem.
        Then use Amlogic Usb Burning 2.1.7.0 please to flash my firmwares.

The Gt1 Mini version will come shortly i hope
        I'll update the links in first page just when all the three fws are ready cause for some reason here my post are marked as spam
        If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe, or a sign of appreciation :
        SEND ME A DONATION
        I finally have this running on Bqeel Android TV Box Y4 MAX [4G+64G] TV Box mit S905X2 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53.
        Only downside is that I do have internet connection. I have the ethernet connected directly. I also try to do a WIFI search but I am unable to do so. Is it not compatible with my device?
        Either way, i think this 2.0 is better than the first 1.0 mainly because the setup process is easier on my end. I think the WIFI drivers for my device are not working for my device when I use custom roms. What else can I do?

Comment

Click your remote menu button when on the home screen and it should bring up options for backup and import. I swapped to ADW Launcher 2 which also works well.

Great work @ Xannytech!

Comment

Originally posted by JandeHekkerman View Post
            Xannytech, thanks for version 2. I was satisfied with version 1 on my T95Q although Kodi 18.2 wasn't able write to my external hard disk, which still is pretty annoying. I was curious and installed version 2 today.

Unfortunately this version introduces a second issue for me. My old Sony receiver only has spdif inputs. I disabled hdmi and I enabled spdif in the Droid settings, but it seems that multichannel audio isn't available anymore on my T95Q. I also noticed that I can't change the settings in Kodi, to enable/disable passthrough, DD5.1, DTS etc. These setting are not visible anymore.

Any idea if this can be fixed?
            hmm could be something different in kernel because the producer was trying to fix a issue with S/PDIF, and abour settings not visible anymore i've to check if with kodi 18.2 they changed something regarding that, obviously i left everything same as V1 about these settings.

Comment

longclick on the plus symbol on SquareHome, then backup option should appear then click to import, you'll find the file in the device memory like explained with screenshots or do the same i think from SquareHome settings.

Comment

Xannytech, thanks for checking. I'll wait patently for your findings.

V2 seems more stable so far on my T95Q. Haven't had a spontaneous reboot till yet. Nice

EDIT: Most stable rom for my T95Q so far. Haven't had a spontaneous reboot in a week. Such a pity that 5.1 sound via spdif doesn't work, otherwise it would have been the perfect rom.
                Last edited by JandeHekkerman; 05-29-2019, 08:57.

Comment

X96 max 4gb here, coming from an older xtmod ATV and tried to install this V2 because i wanna return to standard android interface. Launched burning tool 2.1.7.0 and the image was checked ok, but then failed as soon as i started flashing saying something about "invalid device..." as if the rom was not for the right device.
                  I was in a hurry so instead of retrying to flash this u211 rom, i loaded and upgraded to your new x96max ATV v4 this time without problems at all.
                  Maybe an incompatibility to crossflash between your xtmod u211 and an older xtmod ATV rom?

Comment

All of them can not flash to H96 Max X2 version 2/16Gb, stop at 3%

Comment

Hello pls tell me this rom work on KM9.if anyone tried pls answer.thnx.

Comment

Originally posted by deadlock View Post
                        All of them can not flash to H96 Max X2 version 2/16Gb, stop at 3%
                        Arebyou using pc program version>2.1.6.8?

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

Arebyou using pc program version>2.1.6.8?
                          Yes, I'm using 2.1.7

Comment

Works on h96 max x2 4gb? With WiFi???

Comment

anyone tried this rom on H96 MAX X2 4GB?

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                                anyone tried this rom on H96 MAX X2 4GB?
                                works on h96 max x2. wifi ethernet bt dont work.

Comment

Working...
                                X