Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all, i'm actually working on the next version, i'm choosing a launcher just to try something different so suggestions are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by milispa View Post
      Amazing ROM! I flashed the X96MAX 4/64 two days ago and everything seems to work flawlessly. This is my first post as I signed up to Freaktab just to say a huge thank you Xannytech!
      can you pls tell me the steps how u flashed it ? thanks

Comment

Looking forward to the final release Xanny.

Comment

since the theres no sleep it would be cool if i could reprogram a button to launcher the daydream shortcut this rom is very good though .. it definetly brings the t95q to life. thanx xannytech

Comment

if you completly uninstall magisk with uninstaller, you can flash v18.1!!!! everything works!

Comment

Looks like very nice work on your part. Tried it on H96 Max x2 but can't get wifi to work. Hoping you can rectify that. I'd like to see if it improves this piece of crap box.

Comment

Originally posted by Muckluck View Post
                Looks like very nice work on your part. Tried it on H96 Max x2 but can't get wifi to work. Hoping you can rectify that. I'd like to see if it improves this piece of crap box.
                https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry82255470

Open in chrome browser and translate. Its Xtmod rom by xannytech, modded by sergej to include wifi.

That thread is for our h96 max x2 box and has some very nice roms taken from freaktab and modded to add wifi bt capabilities. No our box is not crap, My personal daily driver:

Really beautiful rom, with one problem, its launcher is in russian, but that is rectified by finding lighthome launcher apk online and replacing in system and giving correct permissions. You cant factory reset though afterwards because you replaced a system file. I have not felt the need to reset or change anything after this. Droid tv settings are also in russian, but that apk can be replaced too (if you and paranoid)
                Last edited by romcrazy; 03-04-2019, 06:52. Reason: More info

Comment

Hello everyone

First of all, i'd like to thank Xannytech for this great Firmware release.
                  I own a TX5 Max and i tried this ROM on it
                  It runs really smooth (it was nice to see the CPU is running at 1.9GHz
                  Has the GPU also been overclocked? If so, to what speed?
                  This Box has not the same WIFI chip as the GT1 Mini ( TX5 Max : fn-link 6222B-SRB wich is a RTL8822 ; GT1 Mini : AP6255 ; the X96Max i don't really know wich WIFI chip it has )
                  But the WIFI is working very good
                  I can't say the same about Bluetooth, that doesn't work.
                  Geekbench always aborts at the end of the test and does not report the scores.
                  I've tested several launchers, only one i can drag and drop is ADW launcher 2
                  Browsers that also suport long click ...only Samsung browser XD (but i can live with that)
                  I'll keep doing some tests and be reporting here every now and then.

Dumb question... : Is it possible to add drivers in a ROM for several diferent WIFI chips?
                  Thanks in advance

Comment

Definitely nice work! My H96 Max x2 accepted it no problem. Works better than my stock firmware for sure. My box is still sluggish at best. I still can't play Real Racing 3. Audio plays fine but video doesn't keep up. I've now tried different versions of firmware and none seem to rectify this. I truly believe I have a bad unit. Sad that the seller won't respond and now have left a complaint with Wechip and hoping they will come up with a resolution for me. Will keep you posted!

Comment

Originally posted by Muckluck View Post
                      Definitely nice work! My H96 Max x2 accepted it no problem. Works better than my stock firmware for sure. My box is still sluggish at best. I still can't play Real Racing 3. Audio plays fine but video doesn't keep up. I've now tried different versions of firmware and none seem to rectify this. I truly believe I have a bad unit. Sad that the seller won't respond and now have left a complaint with Wechip and hoping they will come up with a resolution for me. Will keep you posted!
                      Since you mentioned gaming, I have a question, I am messaging you, please check your message regarding controller. (Regarding your problem, if you have a 4gb box, it should not be sluggish although it is a very demanding game, you can try lowering specs, or try the gfx android tool to optimize, try other games too and see if they run fine, if only one game is sluggish, then game is the issue not the box)

Comment

It's not the game....I have 3 other boxes. All are MXQ Pro Max with RK3328 processors 4gig of DDR3 and 32gig memory, The games play fine on them. Given the specs of the H96 Max x2 it should outperform the MXQ's but falls far short. I've contacted the seller but am not getting any response from them. I've also sent a message to Wechip to see if they would come good on the box but it's only been a day so I'll just have t wait. I've already replaced the unit with an MXQ Pro Max and for now am quite happy with them. I am not that familiar with the android boxes and have only flashed the H96 a few times. I don't have any expertise and only learn from this forum .Hope you find a good controller. Got mine at Walmart/ EVO something. Cheap ....less than $20 with Bluetooth. it pairs well and works well. Not recognized by all games though.

Comment

Hello xanny,
                          my x96 max just arrived but i dont get any video signal from hdmi and i dont have proper analog video cable so i dont know if the device boot properly, i see boot message on led display than the time and hd letters lit, i tried to reset the device via reset switch into the av port still no video, i have a long usb 2 a to a male cable and i couldnt get it detected by the usb burning tool.

So here is the real question can i burn your rom thru sd card if yes how.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post
                            Hello xanny,
                            my x96 max just arrived but i dont get any video signal from hdmi and i dont have proper analog video cable so i dont know if the device boot properly, i see boot message on led display than the time and hd letters lit, i tried to reset the device via reset switch into the av port still no video, i have a long usb 2 a to a male cable and i couldnt get it detected by the usb burning tool.

So here is the real question can i burn your rom thru sd card if yes how.

Thanks in advance
                            Without seeing anything it's difficult to update from sdcard i think, but without any output it's simple to flash thru Amlogic burning tool and a PC probably or it's a usb cable issue or a driver issue in your case but i can't be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
                              Hello everyone

First of all, i'd like to thank Xannytech for this great Firmware release.
                              I own a TX5 Max and i tried this ROM on it
                              It runs really smooth (it was nice to see the CPU is running at 1.9GHz
                              Has the GPU also been overclocked? If so, to what speed?
                              This Box has not the same WIFI chip as the GT1 Mini ( TX5 Max : fn-link 6222B-SRB wich is a RTL8822 ; GT1 Mini : AP6255 ; the X96Max i don't really know wich WIFI chip it has )
                              But the WIFI is working very good
                              I can't say the same about Bluetooth, that doesn't work.
                              Geekbench always aborts at the end of the test and does not report the scores.
                              I've tested several launchers, only one i can drag and drop is ADW launcher 2
                              Browsers that also suport long click ...only Samsung browser XD (but i can live with that)
                              I'll keep doing some tests and be reporting here every now and then.

Dumb question... : Is it possible to add drivers in a ROM for several diferent WIFI chips?
                              Thanks in advance
                              i added yet all the wifi chips i can add with this firmware, if you need a different wifi i need to compile a whole new rom based on your device, if there is interest not by just 1 user i could think about it.

Comment

i'd like to say sorry to not be often present on forum but in these weeks my father got some health problem so i was there with him, and sorry to not reply to all the messages.

Comment

Working...
                                X