Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

im looking for a good rom for my h96 max x2

Comment

Great rom, i own x96 max and it work's fine(wifi and touchscreen external lcd working great) but i have two questions.

How do i turn on auto wifi connect at startup and why did my navigation panel dissapered after first restart of rom?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Is it possible to change the serial of a X96 max box? I have 1234567890 and i have a problem with that ._.

Comment

Anyone tried on h96 max x2? With ddr3? U211

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

works on h96 max x2. wifi ethernet bt dont work.
            Do you have ddr3 or ddr4 device?

Comment

I don?t know, the Cpuz won?t show, but the AliExpress store says ddr3

Comment

CpuZ shows u211 device but no info on the ddr

Comment

thank you so much

Comment

I have installed it on T95Q and works perfect!

The only thing - after the shut down it seems the remote is not working to power it ON. Anyone experiencing the same? Do you have any solution?

And another question - is there a flashable version for this rom (for update with TWRP)?

Comment

Xannytech, hello
                      How did you manage to make correct (proportional) scaling in your firmware for kodi / spmc when working with mediacodec (surface)?

original text without translation: Как вам удалось сделать в вашей прошивке для kodi/spmc правильное (пропорциональное) масштабирование при работе mediacodec (surface)?
                      Last edited by lotok1; 07-08-2019, 10:54.

Comment

Hi,

I have installted on my T95X2, it work but digital clock on front don't work, it is turn off, how can I resolve it?

my tv box this is:

T95X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4GB DDR4 32GB eMMC KODI 18.0 4K TV Box with LED Display Dual Band WiFi LAN USB3.0 https://i.postimg.cc/HWMJ89Lb/IMG-20190310-195120.jpg Main Features * Android 8.1 operation system * Amlogic S905X2 CPU, quad core, Cortex A53 * Davlin MP2 GPU * 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM / 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM * Support

Comment

Originally posted by freeworld View Post
                          Hi,

I have installted on my T95X2, it work but digital clock on front don't work, it is turn off, how can I resolve it?

my tv box this is:

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/fre...l-t95x2-review
                          İt is normal because this rom isnt originally fir your box,xanny cant put driver and software for all boxes.If you wifi and bt is is working, you are good to go

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

İt is normal because this rom isnt originally fir your box,xanny cant put driver and software for all boxes.If you wifi and bt is is working, you are good to go
                            I understand but how can I to resolve problem?

Comment

Hi,

I found where is problem of led display that doesn't working, it is in boot.img file, I have restored backup with twrp of XTMOD firmware on original firmware T95X2 without boot.img and display work but I have losed some fix of original boot.img of XTMOD, I hope that autor of XTMOD can resolve this problem, look my picture
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm really sad about this release. everything about it works so well, and so fast, except for the wifi and Bluetooth. Ethernet seems to work fine, but I need Wifi to make everything come together. I really hope you can make the time to fix this. Great job overall!

Comment

Working...
                                X