Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM]XTMOD for u211 devices (X96Max, GT1Mini & some others), Magisk rooted and many others fixes and mod.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashed 14 of x96 max with this rom(everything worked great) but the 15th which came newer is always giving me this error.

2.7.0. 2.1.6.8 no difference

Tried different cable, port's, img burning tool...

Did they make some bl protection on newer x96 max 2gb maybe?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I am using the first version of this rom, and its great, but is there a way to change the display clock to 12 hours instead of 24 hours? I know it can be done, cause I have seen other threads for other boxes about changing the display clock on the front to 12 and 24 hours, but this device does not have the same file they used to change the display clock. To be clear, I am asking about the led display clock on the front of the box, not the system clock on the screen.

Comment

News on the WiFi of the h96 Max x2???

Comment

How to completely remove Magisk Root?

Comment

Originally posted by omaramiromo View Post
            How to completely remove Magisk Root?
            On the XDA developers site.
            In the magisk forum in the downloads section, you also find an uninstaller.
            You have to "install" it through TWRP

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

I have a problem with the V1 version of the ROM that has me puzzled. In settings storage if I try to eject the external SD the app crashes. I've tried copying files to external SD using various file managers without success as the copied files show 0 bytes. Any suggestions to resolve this.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eddieaok View Post
                I have a problem with the V1 version of the ROM that has me puzzled. In settings storage if I try to eject the external SD the app crashes. I've tried copying files to external SD using various file managers without success as the copied files show 0 bytes. Any suggestions to resolve this.

Thanks
                I have more than one device that does this, and its totally fine. For example, it will show files are being copied to a flash drive or SD Card, but when you look at the files after being copied it says they are 0kb, and all you have to do is remove the card or drive and reinsert it and they will show the correct size. I figured this out because I have other devices that do the same thing, and I kept copying stuff and it would say 0kb, so I thought maybe I should put the card in my PC and format it, then noticed all the files were there, so I put it back in the device and it showed the correct sizes. Every time I copy files to an external device I always remove the drive then reinsert it before doing anything with the files I copied. Not sure why it does that, but its not just a problem with this device or firmware.

Comment

Does this ROM have CIFS modules?

Comment

OK, all fixed
                    Last edited by ughammo; 11-28-2019, 03:29.

Comment

this is a good ROM, it works well on my km3 Mecool. installation only 3 minutes 56 seconds, wifi ok, bluethoot remote, only voice commands cannot be used,

I want to ask why my km3 always dies after being used for a few minutes, not only with this ROM but with other ROMs the same, terimakasih...
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Would you upgrdae this nonATV rom to Android 9.0 Xannytech?

Comment

Originally posted by Elmozzhart View Post
                          this is a good ROM, it works well on my km3 Mecool. installation only 3 minutes 56 seconds, wifi ok, bluethoot remote, only voice commands cannot be used,

I want to ask why my km3 always dies after being used for a few minutes, not only with this ROM but with other ROMs the same, terimakasih...
                          Overheat or dc adapter is dying.

Comment

I don't think so, the temperature is normal and things are going pretty well, it's just that my voice remote didn't function properly

Comment

I have been using this ROM with my X96 Max and it works fine but recently I have been having some little problems playing newly encoded H.265 videos, the player or the ROM has difficulties. Maybe too high quality videos I don't know.

I am thinking about a new box. I would like at least 2 or 3 USB 3 ports, X96 Max only has one USB 3 port. Plus a fast processor but I don't want to take out a mortgage paying for it.

Any recommendations. I have been thinking about Shield TV with USB 3 ports if I could buy a used version cheaply.

Comment

Working...
                              X