Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool KM9 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 8.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atv Android Pi

Mi MIX 2S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak g?nderildi

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      I want the ATV version based on Pie....... Great possibilities.
      Noted...but not answering the question. In order to have more bandwidth to do these other ATV releases, I'm going to need to drop support for one of these non-ATV variants. Should I drop support for Nano or Stock? Or both?

Comment

Both

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Since I have become addicted to the ATV Android version, it would be selfish of me to suggest dropping either of the Non-ATV versions, since this thread is for the non-ATV version.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

if the difference is just applications nano can stay.

Comment

I believe I would also choose nano, since customization is what we seek here. If we wanted full gaps we could go with the original stock firmware.

But I think we are all keeping our breath here for the pie ATV version!

Comment

Changelog (20190117):Download:

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                  Changelog (20190117):Download:
                  Is this rom working on KM9 with voice RC?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, once paired via Bluetooth the voice remote seems to work normally. There's no blue OEM page that forces pairing prior to setup, though.

thnks
                  Last edited by endera; 01-18-2019, 05:39.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not Android Pie, but Oreo (Android 8.1). Says it right there in the title.

tnks for the rom. Was pretty dissapointed when i recently got my km9 and seen the old launcher back. Wanted to check out android tv. Noticed these new roms were recently posted and quickly downloaded the atv version. Didnt really like the atv version in the end so went with to the nano one. First issue id like to ask about is how do you remove the search bar on the home screen? Normally you can just click and hold it then drag it up to remove, thats not working.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, the search bar is hardcoded into the Android One Launcher. You'd have to replace it with a 3rd-party one. Google has even hardcoded the search bar on the Pixel Launcher (available in the Stock variant), but it's on the bottom which I find even more obtrusive.

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                  So, I'm considering dropping one of these non-ATV variants, either Nano or Stock. Anyone have a preference?
                  I would like the Nano. Drop the stock.

Comment

I'm waiting....KM9 ATV 9 , Android Pie 9.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't hold your breath. The Amlogic SDK 9.0 isn't final yet (although it's close), and I need an OEM firmware release to build upon (unless I have the source).

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Originally posted by endera View Post
                    I'm waiting....KM9 ATV 9 , Android Pie 9.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I need a link to the Android Pie OEM firmware release. I can't understand a word he's saying in the video linked above, and for all I know he might have just flashed a Pie GSI. That may work, but I'd prefer to wait for the build made from the Amlogic SDK 9.0.

here link KM9 Android 9: eba y.com/itm/4K-KM9-S905X2-Android-9-0-PIE-4-32G-DDR4-Quad-Core-Smart-TV-BOX-DUAL-WIFI-HDR10-/303023369755

Comment

Here is the link KM9-AOSP-9.0-IMG-20190107 software : https://mega.nz/#F!rA0wyS5Q!psbgnSAfZokyn7Y5sSkLJA
                      Not the Atv software. Ugly launcher and no voice remote..
                      Last edited by exotic34; 02-14-2019, 21:50.

Comment

Working...
                      X