Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool KM9 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 8.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello I have a Mecool km9 but I have problems in the external storage I can not copy any file in the
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Javiersba1 View Post
      hello I have a Mecool km9 but I have problems in the external storage I can not copy any file in the
      use another file manager...i use x-plore

Comment

the solution are in your picture... select "Enable Write Access" available in the menu

Comment

I tried to give it to "enable write access" but without success
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

basically the SDcard or other external media storage is not "Mounted" -you can see the files in a file explorer but not write to them, just navigate to Settings and Storage and allow access by clicking on the SDcard or external storage and allowing access. For some reason the symlink for Settings to recognize and mount the storage once connected doesn't always work in ATV ROMs.

Comment

just download another file manager and enable write acess and it will work...i use x-plore and i can write on external usbs

Comment

hello Magendanz,Rom got it from this form. It is buggy, youtube can not play videos above 480p or you get the green screen. same problem with stock,can you please tell me what is this problem,thnx

Comment

Guys, i have installed this wonderfull rom to my x96 max and now i am stuck...

Cant move on, needs remote)press two buttons to move on and my remote doesn't support two buttons), and after flashing this rom i can't enter recovery, can't usb flash(it boots straight to the rom).

Tried also sd card recovery metod and still it boot's to rom.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by kobatz View Post
                    Guys, i have installed this wonderfull rom to my x96 max and now i am stuck...

Cant move on, needs remote)press two buttons to move on and my remote doesn't support two buttons), and after flashing this rom i can't enter recovery, can't usb flash(it boots straight to the rom).

Tried also sd card recovery metod and still it boot's to rom.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance
                    Does the bluetooth driver work? I remember having a similar issue with the m8s pro l that didn't come with a voice remote. I believe I got passed that screen by using the android tv remote app.

Also anyone know how to root this rom? I bought a couple of these boxes to test- they would be perfect if they had root for adaway and removal of system apps.

Comment

Hi. I tried to install that ROM by burning tool but it's stucked at 28%. Now device is not working. When i plug the power adapter the led is not turning on. But pc recognizes the device when i plug it with usb cable. Please help me...

Edit: I solved that by using a different usb hub.
                      Last edited by srvngrc; 08-05-2019, 06:58.

Comment

Is auto frame rate (hdmi self adaption) works with that rom?

Comment

Thanks for the ROM. Is it possible to add AFR support to this ROM?

Comment

Can I use this rom for Km9 Pro Classic?

Comment

Hi Magedanz, I have to say it once more, excellent work! Thank you!

I have two questions for You:

1. How do you emulate (or simulate) taping (or touching)? On my other Tv Box, Xiaomi Mini, I can not use air mouse as on MeCool KM9 with Your ROM. Some buttons in different apps simply do not react. What is the catch? Some driver, or some app?

2. I can not connect MeCool KM9 with computer via USB cable. It worked with "USB Burning Tool". Of course, I use ADB via WiFi, but for debugging I need USB cable.

Comment

thank you very much, thanks to this rom my mecool km3 can function properly again, remote voice, wifi, bluetooth. it's just youtube maximum at 2K. Let me know if there are updates about this ROM

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X