GT1 mini - flash with pin short circuit method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT1 mini - flash with pin short circuit method

I can not restore the firmware with "usb burning tool" with usb cable or with sd method, someone knows which pins you need to short-circuit to reset like on the GT1 Ultimate?

I'm also wondering

Comment

I think it's the small hole under ventilation holes on red colored box back,try it by inserting a small pin.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wooda View Post
        I can not restore the firmware with "usb burning tool" with usb cable or with sd method, someone knows which pins you need to short-circuit to reset like on the GT1 Ultimate?
        Have you solved your problem? please write here, I work with similar topics now, and I need any information. Perhaps circuit check can help in your situation . This service helped me when I was trying to understand what need to do with my TV board when there was a short circuit. This service made a diagnosis and said the future steps, unfortunately in my case I had to print a new board. Also I did repair at home.. but you have a different situation, so there is still hope Don't worry, I've used this method twice. Now I'm writing a diagram for a new remote control, for the smart home system.
        Last edited by Redy321; 12-06-2020, 22:42.

Comment

source: [4PDA.ru]

Comment

Working...
          X