Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alessa View Post

Yes off course.
    . I have a question. according to you it is better to install an Android TV rom or a rom stock?
    and could you tell me why and of course what do you think is the best for beelink gt1 mini.
    thank you.
    You had a clue: Uncertifified manufacturers won't provide Android TV because they're not certified. My opinion if it matters is that ATV is more designed for... TV! usage, but better make your own by trying both (or several).

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

You had a clue: Uncertifified manufacturers won't provide Android TV because they're not certified. My opinion if it matters is that ATV is more designed for... TV! usage, but better make your own by trying both (or several).
      OK so, you advised a stock rom instead of an Android TV rom? and what would be your favorite rom?
      (If this discussion is disturbing, I stop talking about it).

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

OK so, you advised a stock rom instead of an Android TV rom? and what would be your favorite rom?
        (If this discussion is disturbing, I stop talking about it).
        Best firmware is the one that suits you. Be happy you can choose

Comment

Xannytech, i hope everything is ok with your father and you.

Comment

Is there a XTMOD-ATV rom for the mecool KM9 ?

Comment

Originally posted by asegura074 View Post
              Is there a XTMOD-ATV rom for the mecool KM9 ?
              No there isnt, there is an atv rom by magendanz named nexus tvstock

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

No there isnt, there is an atv rom by magendanz named nexus tvstock
                Yes but the androidtv controller app wont pair with this rom and also chromecast is no working , and i saw XTMOD has solved this problem

Comment

Originally posted by asegura074 View Post

Yes but the androidtv controller app wont pair with this rom and also chromecast is no working , and i saw XTMOD has solved this problem
                  And also normal remote controller doesn't work too i think. xtmod atv rom is the best rom for x96max for sure.

Comment

Ok now i'm actually testing the next release 4.0 , of this Atv firmware, probably i'll post first the ATV for X96 Max 3/4gb then X96 2Gb then probably GT1 Mini (if there are users interested... not sure)

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                      Ok now i'm actually testing the next release 4.0 , of this Atv firmware, probably i'll post first the ATV for X96 Max 3/4gb then X96 2Gb then probably GT1 Mini (if there are users interested... not sure)
                      X96max 4gb here waiting badly....

İnsight for changelog?

Comment

in uploading...

Comment

Тест версия 4.0, на този ATV за X96 Max 4GB

Comment

İnsight for changelog?
                            i updated also the changelog, i should add there i fixes something also in video codecs, but it's marginal, and everytime i udate the first page my post go in moderation so...

Comment

Originally posted by niki7989 View Post
                              Тест версия 4.0, на този ATV за X96 Max 4GB
                              thanks let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                                Gt1-mini 4gb/64gb user here and I'm super interested in a new build if possible!

Comment

Working...
                                X