Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

thanks let me know

Thanks will try this on my X96 Max and Report back, very grateful !
    Last edited by niki7989; 04-25-2019, 03:51.

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post

Gt1-mini 4gb/64gb user here and I'm super interested in a new build if possible!
      many +

Comment

ok so a Gt1 mini version will come in next days.

Comment

ok so a Gt1 mini version will come in next days.
          Great.thanks

Comment

Hello! I bought X96max_v311.U211. 4/32 for multichannel music and movies with dts 5.1., Access to the receiver via spdif. In additional settings, the tick on spdif is set, but it also disappears, the sound comes to the receiver as PCM, the center and both rear channels are not regulated at all. Help. Sorry for my English

Comment

in uploading...
              hi .. is it not possible to update by ota?

Comment

İnstalled and using 4.0, for now:
                Already flawless rom since v3
                -Led panel false clock bug has been resolved.
                Further review will be reported

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas_co View Post

hi .. is it not possible to update by ota?
                  i can create a ota, but then i should also add a data wipe, because without it doesn't work, so it's useless to give you a zip file. I tested many times but there is no solutio, just to wipe data.

Comment

You still can backup data partition, flash full img then restore data partition. Basically like an upgrade with no wipe

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post
                      You still can backup data partition, flash full img then restore data partition. Basically like an upgrade with no wipe
                      Ok.. thanks.. I will try it

Comment

How to backup only the data partition since backup and reatore app cant do that and since there is no twrp in this release?

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

How to backup only the data partition since backup and reatore app cant do that and since there is no twrp in this release?
                          You first install twrp from crappy recovery (don't know about update app), and install it again once flashed. Also don't forget twrp won't backup /sdcard (=internal storage).

Comment

You first install twrp from crappy recovery (don't know about update app), and install it again once flashed. Also don't forget twrp won't backup /sdcard (=internal storage).
                            Backup to internal storage will be null anyways, no problem i have external sd card but i couldnt find a working twrp for x96max 4gb. If you know one, would you provide a working link?

Comment

Backup to internal storage will be null anyways, no problem i have external sd card
                              I meant backup OF internal storage, just in case you've got some personal stuff there.

i couldnt find a working twrp for x96max 4gb. If you know one, would you provide a working link?
                              Sure, using that one from the beginning without any problem, I think I got it here on forum, possible I made flashable zip myself, don't remember...
                              twrp.u211-3.2.3-1-signed.zip

Should be included in firmware anyway, would at least save that step, and I really see no valuable reason to persist with original recovery (except laziness maybe )

ps: Beware SD card (="EXT") should be FAT formatted to be browsable from original recovery (yet another nice "advantage" of it )
                              Last edited by zoelechat; 04-27-2019, 10:45.

Comment

I meant backup OF internal storage, just in case you've got some personal stuff there.

Sure, using that one from the beginning without any problem, I think I got it here on forum, possible I made flashable zip myself, don't remember...
                                twrp.u211-3.2.3-1-signed.zip

Should be included in firmware anyway, would at least save that step, and I really see no valuable reason to persist with original recovery (except laziness maybe )

ps: Beware SD card (="EXT") should be FAT formatted to be browsable from original recovery (yet another nice "advantage" of it )
                                Ehm i normally provide twrp in my fws, here i will not until a FULLY working release (so i should build it myself) is out, the normal user do not find problems but there are on partitions.
                                So it's up to the user same goes for AFR, that i found could cause problems on some old tv. I prefer to give you a fully flawess working fw, then you can mess with it...

Comment

Working...
                                X