Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uscool View Post

2/16gb also only has 2.4ghz, although i get very good speeds around 66mb only issue i noticed the wifi can randomly stop working and box needs restarting to work again, this can happen after 20hrs or 30mins its very random , tried many roms but still get issue
    There is a kernel bug in the Wifi daemon (wificond) probably caused by the immature driver regarding this particular chipset, the producer tried some workaround, but has to be fixed by amlogic in their sources. Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

There is a kernel bug in the Wifi daemon (wificond) probably caused by the immature driver regarding this particular chipset, the producer tried some workaround, but has to be fixed by amlogic in their sources. Sorry about that.
      Mentioning the producer, which company is the producer of the x96maxs

Comment

ok, thanks! but still recommendation for this box?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          Performancewise box rules. But it has some hardware problems, i dont know may be a cooler under the box will solve it, i didnt see the temp of box exceed 65 degrees celcius max. i dont know exactly that problems are heat related, i will request a new one from my seller and use a 12 inch fan underside the box amd i will see.
          The box even recognized my external usb dvd writer with this rom magnificent!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
            Mine have faulty optical connection , others version have faulty HDMI output , keep that in mind :-(
            Box performance is very good , in my case no overheating

Comment

sounds pretty nice!

Does this one suit to H96MAX S905X2 2GB as well?

Comment

Xannytech, any updates on the gt1-mini update? I need
                to move back from regular Android to androidtv cuz some of my apps are TV 9nly, hut ive been waiting for your release lol

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
                  to move back from regular Android to androidtv cuz some of my apps are TV 9nly, hut ive been waiting for your release lol
                  Almost ready tomorrow i'll finish the testing and i'll post it asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Almost ready tomorrow i'll finish the testing and i'll post it asap.
                    Really looking forward to the updates! You're roms are, in my experience, the best ones out there for s905x2. And I've tested them all.

Comment

Originally posted by tedpoley View Post

Really looking forward to the updates! You're roms are, in my experience, the best ones out there for s905x2. And I've tested them all.
                      for the X96 Max series i completed the update of the ATV firmware, here lacks just the GT1 Mini V.4.0.

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
                        Beelink GT1 Mini XTMOD ATV V.4.0
                        Here it is enjoy, obviously later on i'll posto it on first page...

If you like my works and would you like to offer me a beer or a coffe, or a sign of appreciation :

SEND ME A DONATION

Comment

So the work on this ATV firmware is done for all the supported devices, now i'll start to work updating the standard version.

Comment

Updated Magisk to 19.1/ v7.1.2, all ok!

Comment

val1950
                              yes X96MAX S905X2 4 GB - OK

Comment

Originally posted by val1950 View Post
                                Updated Magisk to 19.1/ v7.1.2, all ok!
                                So updating doesnt spoil root access? Right?

Comment

Working...
                                X