Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livio F View Post

New release USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.1? Can you post the link? Thanx
    Should be right here.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post
      Thank you!

Comment

Hi.
        I have a x96 max. How I can unbrick this device? Probably this is new revision. Thanks
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by janek View Post
          Hi.
          I have a x96 max. How I can unbrick this device? Probably this is new revision. Thanks
          Since you have already taken out the board, I suggest soldering two wires to reset switch and connect them outside.
          Create an SD card using burn card maker with the new ROM.
          With reset wires connected and sd card inserted power on the box and it will boot up in update mode.
          Keep hdmi connected to check progress and hopefully the update will apply.
          That is how I recovered mine and I left the wires still soldered and ran them outside for future if needed.
          Hope it helps.

Comment

does this work on T95Q (4Gb/64Gb), if so which version ?

Comment

Anyone flashed to hk1 Play 2/16gb?

Or anyone can mention supported WiFi and DDR Chip? (DDR4 or DDR3?)

Comment

Originally posted by Livio F View Post

New release USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.1? Can you post the link? Thanx
                Here a Mirror http://uploaded.net/file/ecps52ud

Comment

Is Netflix app in HD or SD in this rom with X96 Max. Mine is in SD only.

Comment

Hi,
                    Has this ROM been tested to run well on Magicsee N5 Max s905x2 / 4/64GB / AP6255 WIFI / 1000G LAN?
                    - Does the remote fully work?
                    - Does the front-panel clock display work?
                    - Do you plan to have android 9 release for this ROM (this is what Magicsee sell now)?

Thanks
                    Last edited by rafid; 10-19-2019, 09:27.

Comment

Does this have an adblocking host file included? If so where is it located? Because I need to edit it due to the fact I can not access trakt.tv VIA nova video player

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
                        Does this have an adblocking host file included? If so where is it located? Because I need to edit it due to the fact I can not access trakt.tv VIA nova video player
                        it's in system/etc/hosts:
                        Code:
                        127.0.0.1       localhost
                        ::1             ip6-localhost
                        These are the original lines

Comment

I'll post soon in next two week (i need to finish a new project) an ATV Android 9 for this device, after that i'll move to S905X3 i received right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                            I'll post soon in next two week (i need to finish a new project) an ATV Android 9 for this device, after that i'll move to S905X3 i received right now.
                            Can/will you add a non-ATV with android 9.0 version too please?

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                              May I ask wether there will be further wifi drivers support? RTL, AP...

Comment

Just flashed the X96 MAX 2G fw ont HK1 PLAY 2GB....wifi there, box runs good...hopefully PIE ATV runs on 2GB LPDDR4 as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X