Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prins_007 View Post

Do you know where i can find a full firmware 8.1?
    i simply googled it

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
      Oh i tried this one it give me the aml issue. I tried maybe 100 or more firmwares always the same :-( i hoop that the firmware that you are building will help.

Comment

I am trying to burn firmware on my box but encountering this error in the log of burning tool.
        HTML Code:
        [11:14:15 562]BL2 report Error, code= 32
        [11:14:15 563][HUB3-5]cmd error, cmdType:43984
        [11:14:15 563][HUB3-5]Aml_Libusb_bl2_boot2 end!
        [11:14:15 563][HUB3-5][Inf]--Release Semaphore
        [11:14:25 736][HUB3-5][Inf]--Detect Device remove timeout [11:14:25 736][HUB3-5][Inf]--Device is connected
        [11:14:25 736][HUB3-5][Inf]--Close device handle 0x00000930 [11:14:25 787][HUB3-5][Inf]--Open device handle \\?\usb#vid_1b8e&pid_c003#5&1e7d8db7&0&5#{a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed} 0x00000930 [11:14:30 838]
        [HUB3-5][Inf]--0-0-1-8 [11:14:30 838][HUB3-5][Err]--CheckFileRunState failed
        [11:14:30 843][HUB3-5][Err]--[0x10303004]Romcode/Switch status/Identify/Error result

[11:14:30 844][HUB3-5][Inf]--Close device handle 0x00000930
        Anyone knows what is the error code “32” in BL2 and why this may happen? I tried several firmwares but no effect!

Thanks

Comment

Oh i tried this one it give me the aml issue. I tried maybe 100 or more firmwares always the same :-( i hoop that the firmware that you are building will help.
          i don't think a different firmware could solve your problem, if any other solution like using amlogic 2.1.7.X or changing usb cable are excluded, i suggested you to reset the nand, shorting pins (it's pretty easy). if the device cannot completely flashed after nand reset, the only problem it's your pc/usb/cable/program.
          do you loaded the firmare and then clicked start, and just then connected your device?

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

i don't think a different firmware could solve your problem, if any other solution like using amlogic 2.1.7.X or changing usb cable are excluded, i suggested you to reset the nand, shorting pins (it's pretty easy). if the device cannot completely flashed after nand reset, the only problem it's your pc/usb/cable/program.
            do you loaded the firmare and then clicked start, and just then connected your device?

Is the shortpin in the picture correct?
            thank you :-)
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Is the shortpin in the picture correct?
              thank you :-)
              Not the yellow dots below are.

Comment

Originally posted by nikito7989 View Post
                Not the yellow dots below are.
                Thank you for responding me. And do you know what the steps are? Wat to doe first and when shortcut, how long to shortcut etc

Comment

X96 Max 4/64, please help me, the problem with the brush machine.
                  Thanks for reading
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcjb View Post
                    X96 Max 4/64, please help me, the problem with the brush machine.
                    Thanks for reading
                    Load the Rom then press the start button, hold reset on the box with pin...then plug in the USB to box (blue 3.0) cord that is plugged into your computer, then quickly plug in the power cord to the box also and wait for the beep beep, release reset button then...should load for you

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Load the Rom then press the start button, hold reset on the box with pin...then plug in the USB to box (blue 3.0) cord that is plugged into your computer, then quickly plug in the power cord to the box also and wait for the beep beep, release reset button then...should load for you
                      As you said, it will still be wrong!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Why do all buey 4GB devices?! Is it such adifference between 2 and 4 GB? Never had 4GB, always 2GB and it is enough for emulators and streaming

Comment

Originally posted by sxcjb View Post

As you said, it will still be wrong!

no need of reset button, anyway

Comment

Comment

Xannytech : may I ask which sources you took for your atv? Did you take existing atv system file? Or did you build all yourself?

I ask since I realized that obviously some people (me too :-p) take an existing system img (in my case it was the mecool atv9) and then bring it to boot. Doing so I experienced that the Mecool firmware asks for remote pairing on startup but I cant ship...

Comment

Originally posted by salehdeh76 View Post
                                Anyone knows what is the error code “32” in BL2 and why this may happen? I tried several firmwares but no effect!
                                Finally I found the problem (via UART log). My SDRAM is DDR3 792Mhz. But this config is not present in many firmwares. This is related to BL2 part of bootloader (Arm trusted firmware)

Anyone can help me to acquire a BL2.bin with config DDR3 792Mhz (Or DDR3L is also OK) After that I know how to build firmware for myself. But the hard stuff is that the source code of BL2 is not released by amlogic and I don't even know how to acquire proper binary versions of it?!
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X