Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to install your latest Beelink GT1 version 3, onto my Mecool KM9, but still get the message "Uboot/Get result/DiskIitial error" and quits at 7%. I have read that others have installed this firmware on their Mecool KM9, but it won't install for me.....

Any clues?? thanks.

Edit: this version, X96 Max 4/32 & 4/64 V 3 will install using the USB Burning tool, but when connected to my TV, it hangs at the boot screen.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

No, sorry as you can read in first post i provided just the .img file to be flashed with Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
      I won't support zip ota file because too much different firmwares are installed on users devices, and it's very complicated to write a script to check the device to avoid dangerous flashing errors, so that's my choice.
      thank you,could you please provide screen shoots for rom improved function like home screen,chromecast & setting

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amincom View Post
        thank you,could you please provide screen shoots for rom improved function like home screen,chromecast & setting
        Look for "Android TV Oreo" in any search engine, it looks exactly like this

Comment

I have a question about the S905X2 tvbox.
          Can not use the built-in Media Player on the S905X2?
          In the version of tvheadend_v0.2.87, you can select Media Player.
          The native Media Player should be used in live channels instead of EXO Player to get better quality.
          However, in the S905x2 tvbox, it seems that even if you choose native Media Player, it will be used as an EXO Player.

Also, if you select MediaPlayer in PROGTV APP on s905x2 tvbox, playback is not possible.

This all works well for the S912 tvbox.

Is my s905x2 tvbox bad? Or is the native Media Player not working on the original s905x2 tvbox?

Comment

hello. i'm using XTMod V3

is there any way to play video on browser?
            i tried on chrome/firefox, the video in browser cannot play.

Comment

Hi,
              I have a H96 Max X2 (https://www.geekbuying.com/item/H96-...ox-407617.html) and I have can not get Wifi to work with this rom.
              Your roms are great, I use them for each android box I own!
              Only on this one the wifi does not work ... Can you help me please?
              Thank you in advance

Comment

Sometimes when entering the settings, the screen becomes slightly darker and nothing else can be done. Helps only take out the power

Comment

Hello,

a big thanks to the creator of this ROM!!!

I bought the X96Max from geekbying. Unfortunately, after the installation and use of the APP "SuperSU" the box did not start anymore. Other ROMs broke with error 7, but not the ROM of you. My box is now running better than before, the missing Task Manager was a big problem for me.Now the box is good for something, the Android before was a disaster.

THANKS and regards from Germany!

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Mask View Post
                    Sometimes when entering the settings, the screen becomes slightly darker and nothing else can be done. Helps only take out the power
                    Hi do you use WIFI ? I get this issue randomly if using WIFI can work fine for 1-4hrs, with Ethernet i dont get same issue also i have 2gb/16gb model

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post

Hi do you use WIFI ? I get this issue randomly if using WIFI can work fine for 1-4hrs, with Ethernet i dont get same issue also i have 2gb/16gb model

Thanks
                      Yes

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 5 через Tapatalk

Comment

Yes

What model ? 2gb/16gb ??

also this happens on stock ROM so its not custom ROM issue

Thanks

Comment

2/16 XTMOD Android TV 3

Comment

2/16 XTMOD Android TV 3

I think only this issue is with 2gb/16gb we just have to hope some new update is made and it is fixed its the only issue i have with this box now other then that it works well

Comment

me too

Comment

Hi again, @xannytech

I'm a big fan and love your work. Great roms!

I have the X96Max 4/64 model and Xiaomi MI box S. They're both s905x2 amlogic chipsets but their GPU differ.

I have a few iptv subscriptions and watch iptv channels a lot.

My question has nothing to do with your ROMs, because I guess it's a hardware issue?

On the x96 FHD iptv channels are not working properly. The video freezes right after start when using hardware decoding. When using software the video streams fine for HD 1280*720 channels but not for FHD 1920*1080. And when enabling subtitles there's always a short freeze between every new sub text.

I have tried the following apps:

ProgTV
                                Perfect Player
                                Iptv Extreme Pro
                                TiviMate
                                IPTV
                                TvIrl
                                And many more.

The problems are always the same. I have friends with other iptv subscriptions that have the exact same problems. The same subscriptions are working flawless on the Xiaomi MI box S.

Do you know what the problem is? Is it possible to fix? Is it possible to replace the decoding of the X96Max with the Xiaomi decoders in your ROMs? Would really like to hear your thought. If you need more information don't hesitate to message me or aks here in the thread.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X