Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use USB 2.0 port on computer (and 3.0 on box), and do NOT plug power cable to box. It's 100% reliable that way (at least on my side).

Comment

Wired and wireless xbox 360 controllers do not work.

Comment

Originally posted by b0b33140 View Post
        Wired and wireless xbox 360 controllers do not work.
        Have you tried "1Controller" Magisk module, instead of repeating yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by tithitoy View Post
          Please help!
          My PC not detect X96 max

I flash XTMOD firmware by following these steps:

1.Open USB_Burning_Tool 2.1.6.8
          2. Load XTMOD firmware and auto check.
          3.Click Start button
          4. Plug USB Male to Male cable to USB 3.0 port of box
          5. Plug power

Nothing happen.

PS: With same computer and USB cable and USB_Burning_Tool I can flash other boxs like: TX3 mini, Minix X8h Plus.

Thanks for reading!
          Keep reset button (AV) with a thin stick and plug the USB into the computer.
          Change PC USB
          Plug in the charger is not necessary

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

Have you tried "1Controller" Magisk module, instead of repeating yourself?
            yes, I tried but it still does not work.

Comment

yes, I tried but it still does not work.
              I've exhumed a wired xbox 360 controller from beyond the grave, just to check: works out of the box here (with OP rom, and without Magisk module).

Comment

I've exhumed a wired xbox 360 controller from beyond the grave, just to check: works out of the box here (with OP rom, and without Magisk module).
                It works !? I do not understand what OP ROM means and you tried on which application?

Comment

It works !? I do not understand what OP ROM means and you tried on which application?
                  OP means Original Poster, so the ROM (=firmware!) from topic we're in
                  I didn't try in any application, I just plugged and I could control home screen with joystick, is that not enough test?

Comment

Hi,i have successfully instaled x96 atv software to km9,but there is problem with lan,can you add drivers for 100mb lan amlogic..i will test your software after!
                    Things that not working:
                    Lan,wifi,bluetooth,remote....

Thx...

Comment

OP means Original Poster, so the ROM (=firmware!) from topic we're in
                      I didn't try in any application, I just plugged and I could control home screen with joystick, is that not enough test?
                      I do not understand, I tried with xbox usb and wireless controllers and nothing works. I have a box GT1 MINI and I tried the 3 roms Android TV of this forum. The 4 led flashes in the center of the controller and I am on the main screen under kodi or retroarch, nothing reacts.

Comment

I do not understand, I tried with xbox usb and wireless controllers and nothing works. I have a box GT1 MINI and I tried the 3 roms Android TV of this forum. The 4 led flashes in the center of the controller and I am on the main screen under kodi or retroarch, nothing reacts.
                        hmm mine works as well on X96 or Gt1 Mini that's the firmware that has these drivers built in, so it's odd.

Comment

Originally posted by BackinBlack View Post
                          Hi,i have successfully instaled x96 atv software to km9,but there is problem with lan,can you add drivers for 100mb lan amlogic..i will test your software after!
                          Things that not working:
                          Lan,wifi,bluetooth,remote....

Thx...
                          Sorry i do not own a KM9 Device, so i should rebuild a whole rom based on stock km9 firmware without the possibility to test it so i cannot support your device at now.

Comment

Understand,if you want to try rebuild it in future,i will beta test every time,so we can help community,btw this device is total crap with stock rom....thx for hard work

Poslano sa mog Mi A2 koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

hmm mine works as well on X96 or Gt1 Mini that's the firmware that has these drivers built in, so it's odd.
                              I still have rom flash and the joystick 'still does not work. in the photo you can see the log when I plug the controller
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Добрый вечер, может кто-нибудь скинуть полностью настроенную резервную копию прошивки XTMOD Android TV 3 и буду очень благодарен программам. Я в настройках чайника (
                                Sorry for such English

Comment

Working...
                                X