Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by val1950 View Post
    I use this firmware from 25-04-2019, tx5 max remote don't work at all. Use version X96 4/32 v4
    Tanix remote
    in the link attached you can find the Tanix Tx5 Max remote, copy the three files to vendor/etc/ give 644 permissions and reboot, let me know.
    I could also create an ATV firmware just for it, but i do not own the device and i will not buy one because, i know my firmwares are the best but i got just 15$ of donations in 6 months so i got no founds to buy more S905X.
    But if one of you would like to test it, in freetime i can build one for the TX5 Max users.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Tanix remote
      in the link attached you can find the Tanix Tx5 Max remote, copy the three files to vendor/etc/ give 644 permissions and reboot, let me know.
      I could also create an ATV firmware just for it, but i do not own the device and i will not buy one because, i know my firmwares are the best but i got just 15$ of donations in 6 months so i got no founds to buy more S905X.
      But if one of you would like to test it, in freetime i can build one for the TX5 Max users.
      Friend i can test for you if you have free time for tanix tx5 users.I like regular android more I don't know why all want ATV version .Can you fix deintelacing on Amlogic s905x2 I see support for android 9 soon I hope Amlogic can fix some issues on this soc.Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Tanix remote
        Dear Xanny i recently found you and your firmwares but as you know, i can only use my tv box 27 days(2 boxes) and all of them fall to my hands defected, if i could use it more i would have donate you. Only 10 usd i paid for resends back to China, they will check what is wrong with my box may be i will make them send to me tx5 max instead so i will be your test subject too.

Comment

Xannytech

Защо на този ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 4.0 процесорът е ограничен до 1800Ghz, а на ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 3.0 CPU = 1908Ghz

Comment

Originally posted by niki7989 View Post
            Xannytech

Защо на този ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 4.0 процесорът е ограничен до 1800Ghz, а на ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 3.0 CPU = 1908Ghz
            I think he doesnt speak Russian

Comment

Xannytech

Why on this ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 4.0 The processor is limited to 1800Ghz, and the ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 3.0 CPU = 1908Ghz

Comment

Originally posted by niki7989 View Post
                Xannytech

Why on this ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 4.0 The processor is limited to 1800Ghz, and the ROM X96 Max 4/32 V 3.0 CPU = 1908Ghz
                Do you see differences 1.8 ghz vs 1.9 ghz?Relax firmwere run fine I think it can't work faster....

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Do you see differences 1.8 ghz vs 1.9 ghz?
                  6%
                  Just reminds me S802 sold for 2Ghz as well that finally ended at 1.6Ghz. Probably not Xannytech's decision but side-effect of cheapest heatspreader manufacturer's contest into latest kernel. Such deceit became an habit obviously...

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

6%
                    Just reminds me S802 sold for 2Ghz as well that finally ended at 1.6Ghz. Probably not Xannytech's decision but side-effect of cheapest heatspreader manufacturer's contest into latest kernel. Such deceit became an habit obviously...
                    Amlogic s905 up to 2.02ghz but in real go up to 1.536ghz ,amlogic s905x up to 1.512ghz maybe little more with clock .Amlogic cheating...all time I didn't see difference in real work 1.8 vs 1.9

Comment

Amlogic s905 up to 2.02ghz but in real go up to 1.536ghz ,amlogic s905x up to 1.512ghz maybe little more with clock .Amlogic cheating...all time I didn't see difference in real work 1.8 vs 1.9
                      I believe you about what's between S802 and S905X2, I had told myself never again before I got the latter as gift
                      Btw, about cheating, anybody tried to play h264 UHD @30fps? (supposedly into specs...)

Comment

only 30FPS? not 60FPS? S905x2 shall give 60FPS @4k, no?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                          only 30FPS? not 60FPS? S905x2 shall give 60FPS @4k, no?
                          h265 yeah, but only 30fps for h264/4k and it doesn't play correctly anyway, at least that's why I'm asking if somebody else noticed problem

Comment

Do you see differences 1.8 ghz vs 1.9 ghz?Relax firmwere run fine I think it can't work faster....
                            YES

Comment

Originally posted by zoelechat View Post

h265 yeah, but only 30fps for h264/4k and it doesn't play correctly anyway, at least that's why I'm asking if somebody else noticed problem
                              h265 is more cpu intensive,if it can playback that, would be no problem h264 codec

Comment

Originally posted by metabesk View Post

h265 is more cpu intensive,if it can playback that, would be no problem h264 codec
                                OK. How about trying?
                                CPU itself is only able to do software decoding (you know 4K slideshow?), and video decoder (aka "hw acceleration") only does what it's designed for, independently of any proverbial "who can do more can do less"

FYI, specs:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amlogic-S905X-S905Y2-S905X2.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	772202

Comment

Working...
                                X