Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delgranada View Post
    hola tengo un x96 s905x2 de 4/64gb con android 9. estoy intentado instalar la rom de ATV . mediante cable y no me deja. he probado con las 2 versiones de USB burning tool. 2.1.6.8 y la 2.1.7 y no funcionan. desde el usb 3.0 cable macho-macho y con el reset presionado. en el 3% me da error? RomcodeBI2_Boot stage Error? . lo he intentado por tarjeta SD y tampoco. que puedo hacer???
    load the rom, click start, then insert the cable, no need to click reset button

Comment

So it's ATV Android 9 time.
      For a couple of week i'll be very busy in RL, so XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 here it is. It's for X96Max 4Gb based on V311P firmware so flash according with your device. Then after a couple of week i'll release the same rom for X96Max 2G and X96Max V311R.
      Enjoy

N.B.
      I'll post this rom in first page after a while so do not lost the link.
      Last edited by Xannytech; 11-23-2019, 06:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
        So it's time of ATV Android 9
        For a couple of week i'll be very busy in RL, so XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 here it is. It's for X96Max 4Gb based on V311P firmware so flash according with your device. Then after a cople of week i'll release the same rom for X96Max 2G and X96Max V311R.
        Enjoy

N.B.
        Thanks for your work. I will try and report back later

Comment

For a couple of week i'll be very busy in RL, so XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 here it is. It's for X96Max 4Gb based on V311P firmware so flash according with your device. Then after a couple of week i'll release the same rom for X96Max 2G and X96Max V311R.
          Enjoy

N.B.
          Hi Xannytech, thanx for the update!! How do I check if my device is based on V311P Firmware? sorry for the noob question.
          Gr. Patience88

Comment

Enjoy

N.B.
            yeaaaaah thnaks so much

Comment

load the rom, click start, then insert the cable, no need to click reset button
              muchas gracias, ya lo tengo funcionando. no he apretado el boton reset y ha funcionado a la primera

Comment

Originally posted by patience1973 View Post

Hi Xannytech, thanx for the update!! How do I check if my device is based on V311P Firmware? sorry for the noob question.
                Gr. Patience88
                it means if you got different bluetooth or ddr3 in that case V311R, but you can try in the worst case bluetooth will not work

Comment

Magisk not working. So sad.

Comment

Thanks for android tv 9. It works for me by adding dolby vision. the audio quality is much better and the video with iptv too, the refresh is excellent. Just a problem,when i try to write a text, the keyboard virtuel hides (get down) with only G10 remote control. thanks for the work

Comment

it means if you got different bluetooth or ddr3 in that case V311R, but you can try in the worst case bluetooth will not work
                      Thanx I will try

Comment

I have installed XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 on my Android 9 version t95q, works great so far, WIFI and remote work, interface is snappy and smooth

Comment

Iundefinedd like to ask if you can migrate ugoosundefineds 905x2 firmware or support kodi to support DTS HD.

Comment

Enjoy

N.B.

tks
                            Last edited by anny12; 11-24-2019, 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by tithitoy View Post
                              Magisk not working. So sad.
                              it's not my fault, android 9 on Amlogic devices is system-as-root and magisk work just when started from recovery, i think it's unsuitable for this kind of devices, anyway rom it's rooted

Comment

it's not my fault, android 9 on Amlogic devices is system-as-root and magisk work just when started from recovery, i think it's unsuitable for this kind of devices, anyway rom it's rooted
                                I known system rooted. I want to use Magisk Hide. May you suggest me a app can hide root for a special app

Comment

Working...
                                X