Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ecobit View Post
    I have 2 same box (X96 Max 4/64) I'm buy first last year april, and second, few days ago. Im try upload (X96 Max 4/32 & 4/64 V 4.0) first X96 Max ok, no problem, new fw ready few min.

Working good.

New X96 max, (im buy this few days ago) im try upload same fw, and error error error.. im try 50 times...

USB Burning tool message: 3% ready and: [0x10401001]Romcode/Bl2_Boot stage Error

I'm try another android version and same message.. burning tool, sd method, twrp same....

Somebody know why?

thx
    IS this Rom Android 8 or 9?

Comment

This rom run on x96 max plus with s905x3? Same u211 board.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

IS this Rom Android 8 or 9?

Comment

Originally posted by tithitoy View Post

New X96 Max has new hardware.
          How is possible? Same modell and new hardware?

Wich custom rom working good? I need this rom. (Xtmod ATV) Very stable.

many thx

Comment

Hi, great work here. I just got this on my X96 Max 4GB/32Gb. The Android 9 update seems good, but a couple things I have problems with.

1. HDR doesn't work right at least for me. Whenever I try to play hdr YouTube content it is pretty grey and not vivid like it should even with the sdr to hdr setting switched on. 4k SDR content seems just fine
            2. I see no vulkan support, is there reasoning behind this?

Comment

This FW includes TWRP and Magisk out of the box? My device is X96 Max 4/64, do I need to change config for remote or is it ok already?

Comment

kulica , READ the #1 post again, you will find all the answers there.

Comment

For now, I've noticed two major bugs.

Bluetooth is not working.

I use plex in my box. If I connect through Wireless, it detects my server as being local, in my LAN. But if I connect through ethernet, It detects my server as being remote, on the internet. I've already tested with my computer connected to the same cable, and it detects Plex server as being in the local network, and streams with original quality. So I believe there is some bug on the Ethernet connection, something related to NAT or something like that, that when connected through Ethernet, won't detect local servers...

Many thanks for this ROM, it's miles better than the stock one.

Comment

Is there any MAC adress cloning, or routing, or something like that?
                    The WIFI MAC adress is completely different from the Ethernet adress, which is the same that is stamped on the android box. And in settings-about, the MAC adress that shows is not the one on the box, but the Wifi MAC...

Edit: Nevermind, t's the same with stock firmware...
                    Last edited by MataRatos; 02-21-2020, 14:54.

Comment

huhu no update 96max 2/16gb

Comment

I am having this issue with connecting X96 max 4/64 to my PC. The burning tool recognizes it, you hear the windows device plugged in sound and it says connection success, but after a few seconds it drops and you hear the unplugged device sound... preventing me to flash anything. I am using USB 3.0 port on the player.
                        I thought it was the because USB 2.0 cable, bought a new one 3.0 this time. Same result.
                        Any ideas?
                        Update: Fixed by pressing start button before plugging the device in
                        Last edited by kulica; 02-24-2020, 13:56.

Comment

Have:
                          X96 Max 4/64GB (S905X2)

Questions:
                          1. So it should work on my box?
                          2. It's still Android 8.1 on v4.0?

Would be nice to see the creation date of:

Comment

Dear friends, can someone please upload here or somewhere else his/her remote file situated at /vendor/etc/
                            Appreciate it.
                            Last edited by metabesk; 03-06-2020, 08:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

lso XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 here it is. It's for X96Max 4Gb based on V311P firmware so flash according with your device.
                              100000 thanks! It is also compatible with V311P_R. Functioning smoothly!

Comment

I have used XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 firmware on t95q and it works great except for Ethernet and Bluetooth, could someone tell me what files I need to copy from the original firmware to the XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0 firmware to make them work?

Comment

Working...
                                X